Let me introduce myself.

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im a new fella in the town! My name is Louis, alot of guys know me by (Hey! Can you give me a ride) and also my trustfull words as we speak! I have made a few friends by coming in town, and im happy to meet alot of friendly and helpful fogs. Thats a wonderful thing. I have made some good and trust worthy friends in the town, and we make illegal activities together, aint that a wonderful thing? Catch me when you see me, maybe we can workout some strictly illegal business together. I also hangout at the marketplace spot, and drive my black bubble car (It is wonderful) Yeah! That a bit about me for today, you will hear alot more soon. When i rule the towns underground spots.
- Boss of Tattaglia

Reaction score
Hello and welcome :). Enjoy your stay at the addiction of PERPHeads!
Thank you very much mate! Im already addicted of this shit, everything seems to be realistic!
[DOUBLEPOST=1448392317,1448392253][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aight, hello buddy and welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay here Crezor.

Just a little friendly advise, be sure to read the rules every now and then to keep updated on them, https://perpheads.com/pages/ServerRules/ <-- right there, just press it to get to the rules.

Enjoy your stay and hope you will have a great time! :D
Thank you! And yes i will read all the server rules, pleasure to have a welcoming hand!

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the community!
Be sure to read the rules, and some of my guides if you need any help!

Enjoy your stay!