Goodbye for now

Reaction score
Well my last thread of this got deleted so here’s a new one.
Well I messed up and violated my community resolution and therefore my original 2 week ban got extended too 6 months.
I’m sorry about my behaviour in the past and my toxicity. I will remain on the forums while I’m banned and will try too become a better person in the community.

BIG OLD EXPLANATION OFF MY BAN
TLDR; messing about with mates with props and accidentally killed someone with a football and sent someone flying with a metal detector.
Why I got a my community resolution, too many blacklists started too appear as toxic

After my 3 month ban I was ready too come back and not break rules, I was doing well and keeping myself out off trouble (apart from ooc blacklists) Coming back from the 3 month ban made me realise how much I enjoyed playing perp, I then started picking up ooc, advert and looc blacklists quite quickly and then I started too come across as “toxic” not long after that I got a dm from Efan, Tyla and Collier mentioning my community resolution. I then decided I won’t play as much and when I do try my best too keep myself out off trouble, I was doing pretty well for the first week and then slipped up, then I messed up and killed someone with a football and sent someone flying with the metal detector, I never intended too do any harm and was just messing about with a few mates, the person I killed with the football wasn’t who I intended too hit with it. I realised I messed up then and expected the ban, it totally slipped out off my mind that I couldn’t mess about with props.