Goodbye From Dommy & Aaron

Reaction score
Hello it's me Dommy here and Aaron what I'm really sick and tired of is that no one can take a joke literally Aaron sent a meme to his mates and gets banned permanently when someone shares it to many people and gets a month?! Why should he get permanent.

MrAaron says: I'd like to say goodbye to everyone at PERP as I've had a load of fun in the past however at the current state on the server at the moment I feel I am not welcome and I'm being targeted. The servers literally full of ex convicts being staff members and all used to metagame, truth hurts enit however I just feel as if the server is slowly losing players over silly rules, just leave the game as it is?

I'm also leaving because I'm totally against the concrete barrier rule which is going to come out about only 6 barriers or so in mcuwes as this is unrealistic and just an excuse to let police win raids more. There is also a lack of updates for the citizens than there is police meaning that the cars which was meant to be added in 2014 still haven't been added.

In my opinion the server is becoming more for police than it is citizen and there's a less chance of surviving because of my concrete floor which is on the ground can't hold a few tonne barricades but can hold many cars and a swat van? What a load of bollocks.

Thanks to every player in the server who I speak to I never really liked you all unless I speak to you on steam, I just pretended to like you, you're all cunts and I hope you have a good life, no you can't buy my money and don't comment on my social media.

Thanks to these people
@Walker
@Keel
@MrLewis
@Moon The Goon
@Mooney
@Creepis
@atomic_wizard
@Josef Stalin
@LordTyla
@Feng Yamaguchi
@HolyShititsDannyD
@Blicky
@Youseff
@KapiJam
@Nade Alardin
@Super_
@Sdac2
@Daigestive
@Col. Collier
@CodezBlack
@iQuinten
@mage
@Puma123
@|Z|Mario
@Adrish
P.S
Thanks for the perm ban baldy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gamble gamble gamble, hope to see you back soon Dommy boi, you was a great laugh.

// EDIT - I will also miss Aaron

Last edited:
Reaction score
Server is getting rid of oldfags because of newfags complaining

sick world init

Reaction score
63278298.jpg

(sorry not sorry for aids watermark)

Reaction score
BYE AARON AND DOMMY GUNN m is YOU BOTH! hope the future goes great for you two! Also, Aaron good luck with trying to redo your maths xD <3

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Dommy. Me and @Jericho were saying yesterday that your just one of those people that everyone gets a long with, hope you come back. Bye Aaron, thank you for the kind words, see you in a few months.

Reaction score
Aaron and Dommy - can't forget about these two geezas. It's been a pleasure to have some fun with you guys in the past.

All I can say now is that I wish both of you best of luck for the future. Come on TS some time lads, always a bit of great banter ;)

Bow

Reaction score
I remember the good'old times when I used to hang out with these lads.. Sad to see you leave boys.