Saying goodbye for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

C2W

Reaction score
I have come to the conclussion to Leave perpheads for a while or for ever. I do know that I should talk about this with the owners. However as Luke said I have freedom to speak, so I will speak to all of you, owners, admins, mods, helpers, prem and guests, welcome.

I had alot of fun with all of you and I would still love to keep a contact with all the players so feel free to add me on steam "Date15" but please dont request help about perpheads cause I will simple not be there to help anymore.

It all started when we got this new super fancy admin system, I was an superadmin however I got demoted due to this new system. Super admin are now called senior admin, an old admin a player that have been admin for ages. I really wanted to achieve this so called senior admin. That's why I helped everywhere responded to everything.

Cause senior admin was something I wanted, To get up in the ranks of a fantastic and well made server by an excellent and friendly owner team I wanted to get closer to this owner team.

So I tried hard to be the best admin and be friendly as possible to all the players...

But today I realised something, To achieve this goal of mine I dont have to be a good admin, a friendly person, or simple help at all. No if you want to get up in ranks you need be right up the persons ass all the time in this case Bolli and Luke. Everytime they was having fun roleplaying together I was out there responding to reports, helping people in the ooc, looc, helpers chat section.

There's probably a reason why everyone come to me with their problems.

I wont get this senior admin rank by now after this statement but its fine by me. Also apperently I need to RP more to actually become a senior admin, as I told Luke I simple dont have time to RP cause I deal with admin siturations and the only reason im actually are on the server is to be an admin, not to roleplay.

Now if you have been reading this please post your meaning down below... Be honest now together we all can change this, "rank promotion by roleplaying/asslicking and not by how hard the admin work"

Thank you for reading

-Cyrus Mccharty
Not releated to miley cyrus.

PS hopefully everyone I talked to on steam will grab their balls and say their opinion as well, cause im not the only one with this feeling

*Update*

As expected Luke lacks to solve this with me, seems like when someone goes against you, you just demote them... it wont solve your problems luke.

"Admin Demotion
4 minutes ago
The Admin Cyrus has been demoted and stripped of his rank and abilities."

5 minutes ago
The Admin Razertje has been demoted and stripped of his rank and abilities.

Admin Demotion
2 hours ago
The Admin StrangyNekoSan(GER) has been demoted and stripped of his rank and abilities.

Where's the freedom of speech you told me I had?

Reaction score
I agree whit you. you helped many players and was always there.

Reaction score
i think i will talk for everyone when i say: this server will not be the same without you
i understand all of your reaons and i am thinking the same way
the situations at the moment isn´t supportable
i will miss you bro

Cyrus is probably one of the nicest if not nicest administrator I know on the server, not to mention EXTREMELY helpful, he actually replies to /reports before I have to rage in OOC chat that the +5admins/moderators aren't responding to my /reports that I sent 10+minutes ago. He's one of the admins who prioritize helping people over his own roleplay situations (which personally I think if an admin is prioritizing roleplay situations over administrator situations he shouldn't be an administrator), I'm extremely sad to hear you're going, and I think you'd make a better senior admin than most, if not all the current Senior Admin/Admin/Moderator team.

Reaction score
I think you are the best admin on the server and i agree with you you are a great guy and you were always there to help out.

Reaction score
yes things are going wrong here .... I was so demoted 'm not admin more for you.
because I have built a shit explosion and had not thought ... and I've changed a ban by luke after I had seen the ban appeal and the demo and he had someone permanently banned because he had made 1x Metagaming .

Bolli and now senior admin is the shit heap makes where I had already seen many videos and homemade I can not find just fair ..

Cyrus is one of the best admins on the server and makes it so much and I see bolli actually never do anything ... I was once with him and menta online and there were many reports ... Bolli has done something ? No

He became senior admin I also think just because he is friends with Luke .... After all, luke made ​​him also to Senior Admin ..

Luke said he wants to govern from the server to implement well and watch the all keep tuned .... and if you break a rule ... ONE RULE! you will receive a permanent ban .. This hatch has already broken rules .. Why he does not get ? ... does not matter

It is bad when cyrus going away .. One of the best admins from server ...

Cyrus ? I love you! you are one of the coolest friends I had on the server .

If you never come back ... I'll never forget you

Big Love, my friend

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
I completly agree too what Cyrus posted above, Cyrus has always ( atleast the time i have been playing on the server) been a straight A admin. He always finds time too help people out with their problems, if its reports, trouble in help or just general confusion. Honestly, to what i read above and what iv been told before and what i feel, the system seems very corrupt. I think its complete bullshit that Cyrus isent getting senior admin because '' he made a comment on a post that Luke made'' is such a lie. The reason, as Cyrus posted above, is because he isent a part of Bolli's and Lukes closed circle. The comment that Cyrus posted was just something too blame. I mean he barley finds time to RP with people just because he helps the community out. Im 100% sure that i am not alone with this opinion and i hope other people will find the courage to actully say something about this. Cyrus has so many hours put into this server and community that he totally 100% deserves ''Senior Admin''. And i hope that the administration system will not stay as corrupt as it obvously is at this moment in time since there is 0 reason for Cyrus not to get this position on the administration team.

Reaction score
It has been fun playing with you Cyrus, we've had our good times.
I hope we can still talk through steam. Goodbye my friend. :)

ind

Reaction score
Awww cyrus, I really feel for you now as you said you were superadmin before this new admin system, things do change and that's part of life, you agree or disagree, but nothing can be done really. However if you do go I'll miss you and I'm sure others will, even though I only started talking to you and got to know you more after I become Enforcer! but I can imagine what it must feel like for you! Goodbye Cyrus! :), sad that you are deciding of leaving.

Reaction score
As i told over steam aswell, i think it's pathetic aswell. But as the situation is, we apperantly need to be "Best Friends" with an owner to get promoted. I personally think you deserve a promotion more than the most other admins on the server, your one of the most coolest and funniest players i have met, yet you still do most of the reports troughout the day, would be sad if you leave the server. My opinion of you leaving the server, is sad.. Hope this topic will, just, atleast change your mind a little about leaving the server, what i think you should do is. Pfff, see it over the shoulder buddy.. Know it's one of the most annoying things in the world to ignore a person spitting on you, but then again, be strong. And don't leave the server!

Reaction score
Shit happen's then again you could have asked Luke for a promotion at any cost you will be missed i love you buddy

Reaction score
all good admins yes... bolli not.. he get the rank Senior admin for nothing x)
This time is not "better blame Cyrus" this time is "better blame Luke" :D

Reaction score
This discussion is now over; it has only been fuelled by people who now hold a grudge, and as such, no good can come of it.

C2W;n6067 said:
Admin Demotion
4 minutes ago
The Admin Cyrus has been demoted and stripped of his rank and abilities.

Cyrus has been demoted for 2 main reasons - admin abuse and for demonstrating a lack of administrative ability. As part of my role as Head Admin, I am to deal with cases of admin abuse, as such, I have been involved in an investigation which has so far gathered evidence proving that Cyrus uses his 'Noclip' ability during raids to gain an unfair and unrealistic advantage when he is growing drugs. The same investigation has also proven that Cyrus has at least once used the 'Noclip' ability to unfairly and unrealistically make money by becoming the Mayor, going into 'Noclip', and going AFK for a prolonged period of time.

The investigation was still on-going as there had been other claims which had yet to be verified; however, in light of recent events, the investigation has been prematurely concluded.

As seen with this thread, Cyrus has demonstrated that he lacks the ability to act rationally in the face of disappointment - Cyrus had hoped to become a Senior Administrator, but when someone else was promoted, Cyrus proceeded to commit acts of slander within the respective announcement, and after being officially warned for the act (as slander isn't tolerated within this community), he then proceeded to make this thread.

C2W;n6067 said:
5 minutes ago
The Admin Razertje has been demoted and stripped of his rank and abilities.

Razertje has NOT been involved in this incident and was demoted for other reasons; as part of the courtesy we show to staff members who are demoted gracefully, that will not be discussed here.

C2W;n6067 said:
Admin Demotion
2 hours ago
The Admin StrangyNekoSan(GER) has been demoted and stripped of his rank and abilities.

StrangyNekoSan has been demoted as a result of a completed investigation which found StrangyNekoSan to be guilty of admin abuse; however, as this investigation was conducted fully, and was concluded properly, this will not be discussed here. StrangyNekoSan was demoted prior to this incident and so it is unrelated to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.