Goodbye - Perpheads

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my departure from Perpheads after nearly 9 wonderful years. Throughout my time here, I have enjoyed countless memorable moments and formed lasting friendships within this community. However, I feel that Perpheads has changed, and it no longer feels like the right place for me.

I want to acknowledge the tremendous efforts of the Development team, whose updates have been truly commendable. While some members of the staff team have been exceptional, others have not met the same standard, but I will not name names.

I genuinely hope the community continues to thrive and that both current and new members find as much joy and enjoyment here as I once did.

Goodbye, Perpheads.

Reaction score
Perpheads changed because I can't randomly kill people at Bazaar no more.

Hope you come back after the 5 days! Would love to see if the prices were the cheapest around after all!

Reaction score
bye bye bro ill call you later ingame for an order
Sadly that won't happen.
I have no grudges, against @Acerius, as I did indeed break the rules, I already knew I would have been banned for what I did.

He isn't one of the staff members that I dislike nor have anything bad to say about.

even before coming back this week, I was already in a hiatus, since Jan this year.

Me being banned yesterday has nothing to do with the reason I am leaving the community.

But I said to Peeps, but if you wanna speculate that is your prerogative.

Reaction score
wtf man I was just about to buy Super Platinum VIP Mastercard+ membership at Crazy Solomon's!!!