Goodbye.

Reaction score
Some of you may know me as a load of different names in my RP Frank Vega, Keenan Decoumbe, James Chapman, Chester Davis, Gustavo Ortega, or even Rob Dixon

Well today Ill be saying goodbye, i'm afraid I will leaving this community maybe not forever but you can expect a lot of decrease in playtime. Thanks, really this has been easily one of the best communities for any game out there. It's amazing the player base and what the developers have done with a game based on a mod is speechless. I will miss you all and good luck in you future.

Some people i'd like to thank :
@Prepper : Although caused me to get my first and only ban taught me how to RP and a really nice and genuine friend. Good luck to you and your future Cotten Eyed Joe :)

@GraveDinosaur : Best drunk times of my life with you as road crew

@xhantium Lot of days of gameplay spent together your a good friend thank you man and good luck in your future

@Bolli Amazing roleplayer. If I ever needed anything at anytime you were there. Good luck with your one testicle ;)

@Bean Can My nigga always on teamspeak together.

@idomz Do you honestly think your funny? ;)

I'm sorry if I forgot some people, you guys are all really great dedicated members and the banter was unreal.

Reaction score
Good bye mate, You're an awesome guy and it's a real shame to see you leave, Hopefully you do a "Frank Quit" and are back in days :s

Reaction score
You've been a really good guy honestly, we've had our disputes via teamspeak and we've had me scream in teamspeak for people sitting talking shit about peoples back, and honestly it's bee great. You will always stay here in my head.

Reaction score
Oh god fuck no.:sorry::sorry::sorry:
Why you?!?!?! Why can't it be someone else like @ItsAquaaHD , Just kidding. ;)
Well Robbin honestly I had the best times with you with your dank audio cable and the octopus documentary and do you honestly think your funny. Well I hope this is a prank and if not I will miss you buddy, I'm still going to call your mobile sometimes to piss you off :).
Cya buddy good luck in the future and hope you come back one day.
Stay in touch obviously. :writing:
Bye!!!

Reaction score
Cya mate, you're a great guy and good luck with your future :)

Reaction score
Ido Mazin tags me in a goodbye post :0 Ido please don't leave! Oh wait it's Robin, IDGAF! Don't scare me like that again IDO!

Just messing around! Robin, we were the best of friends until we decided to crack. You were a really nice and funny guy, I will never forget Chester Davis; the man who will not stop until he reels a bitch in! Everyday we would talk and laugh together, until we joined an org together.... It caused so much drama and made us crack which still hurts me ;( I find it very sad that you're leaving! Come back some time soon so I could spray you down a second time, yeh?

See you around, Buddy! <3 :)

You can kys @idomz jk luv u bae, not.

Reaction score
It's sad to see you go mate. We had some great fun and I really hope you don't leave. I wish you the best of luck in what ever you do in the future and hope to see you again.

Reaction score
Bye man, see ya soon.
You said the N word, reported and bred. :kappa:

Last edited: