Goodbye

Reaction score
Since I joined the perpheads, which was somewhere in 2016, I really enjoyed it. After a couple of months, there was nothing to do, I hadnt anything that I would find enjoyable. However, I came back, I found funny people to laugh with. Now I feel there is nothing to do again and by that Iam officialy

@Col. Collier For bringing me to PERP.
@Husky For helping me out when it was needed.
@MegaFro For being an funny guy.
@Dom ( I know he isnt tagged ) Genuelly very serious person, that knew when it was needed :D
@Mage Pretty much same as Dom.
@Jericho Iam still confused how have you done /act surrender with unpinned grenade, you will have to explain me dat
@Lamar Please, no more terrorist attacks. Jk, Do whatever you want :D

And lots of others that havent tagged, sorry.

Good luck on PERP guys.

Reaction score
d732120fc508d46558d032128130c8b6.png

Everyone new all along and if you didn't know then you are an idiot, i mean i remember you quickscoping me with an m24 when i had an m4 and flanked you and caught you by suprise, i saw you aim lock.
61ea519f24862963a4c53baf950d7a41.png

You deserve as much stick as Madlyn Beasly for what you did, little tip if you are hacking don't brag it makes you look like an asshat, Why are people rating friendly???
rate dumb all you fucking want.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some of you people know I wasnt hacking. However, there are still some people that dont understand with their low intelligence, that I got banned falselly. Also, this thread was created BEFORE I got banned, no idea why people are using it now.

Reaction score
Until I physically see evidence of him cheating in my eyes he isn't a cheater, obviously its the staff teams decision to reveal 'evidence' but I'm not going to rate his posts dumb or act hostile over a ban.

Reaction score
Make your demo public, the one from the hicktown incident yesterday. You already uploaded this to staff so you should be able to put the link here.