Got banned by Anti Cheat Client for "attempting to cheat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (Console)

Your Steam Name: exxxhan
Your In-game Name: Zayn Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9908497

Why were you banned?: I got banned for attempting to cheat by the console
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: The problem is that I played like 20-25 mins before I got banned. Then my game crashed several times so I restarted it and on the last time I got banned instantly from the console. I know that the console is solid on detecting cheats etc. but there was nothing running except of google chrome (Youtube). There's not much I can say exept why should I cheat in a game like perpheads there's no reason to actually.

Additional Comment(s): I hate cheaters myself. There's no actual reason for me to cheat or destroy others gameplay. There are many games I quitted, cause they have so many cheaters and the Anti Cheats are just crap for example csgo. I know that you would think like we heard that from everyone who cheated and it got proved that he did and you probably heard that too. I spent so many hours the last weeks into your server why would I destroy this all in a split second. I'm a honest person I don't have to lie If I would've cheated I would've confessed it already to Dom etc. the Mods I talked to, because I got banned. I would not waste my time to write a Ban Dispute if I would've cheated. I know that many people just don't like my friends and the "Garcia Family" ingame, but If you would just turn a blind eye to this once I would really appreciate that.
Evidence (Required for all server bans): Idk how to get evidence for it but you can check my downloads etc. to make sure that there is no third party client downloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.