Goverment Employee Impartiality Act

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is this a new law or a change to a current law: New law

What law do you wish to change/add: Goverment Impartiality Act

Why should this change/addition be made: To ensure that all Goverment employees are impatial including the mayor's broadcast system. This law is made to make it fair for businesses in Paralake.

What is the aim of this change/addition: To ensure all Goverment employees do not harm or be bias to a business or product in any way.

Additional Information: You may not be able to rate. I think this is because it was made on a phone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember in evocity in the days of The Private Transport co they mayor made cars illegal but not gov cars or ours so we got alot of fares.

I have to agree with this now that Paralake FM is here doing shoutouts it is not really needed then again you cant tell the DJ's to stop shouting out adverts

Reaction score
Accepted

Law ?.?
Government Officials (including elected officials) must be impartial at all times and hold an objective viewpoint. Any Government A person who fails to do so commits the offence of "Misconduct in a public office". Arrests for such an offence may only be made by senior officers and above or any LEO they give a direct order to.

Status
Not open for further replies.