11.3 Buildings of Residence

Reaction score
Is this a new law or a change to a current law: I wish to change a current law.

What law do you wish to change/add:
64babb987f404983b89df72a83492f0c.png

Why should this change/addition be made:
The law needs to be properly worded, and also has to have a charge as it says if they break it they have committed an offence but does not state they are liable to a ticket or jail time leaving it to be never used or commented on by officers as there is no punishment for the law being broken.

What is the aim of this change/addition:
To properly clarify the charges brought by breaking the law.

Additional Information:
Please make other suggestions as why/how this can be changed as the law is flawed at the moment.

Sam

Reaction score
Its up to the officer to choose what kind of punishment if nothing else is stated, we don't need to write what kind of punishment that should be given under each law.

Reaction score
I think it is already properly worded, but I do agree that a punishment is needed. I don't think the punishment should be any more than forcing the suspect to not live on the property. It is a silly law, really.

rat

Reaction score
I think the discussion should be more focus on the direction that the PD as a whole wants to take with this rule, there needs to be some form of clarification or removal as it's extremely vague and in nearly every circumstance isn't regarded as a law.

There are two options here:

Remove the law entirely

Rework the law and make it more clear, because not adding any punishment leads to abuse by criminals and cops alie.

Reaction score
Easily.

If you don't like / don't think that person(s) should live there or you think that they commit a suspicious activity, under law 6.5 order them to leave a building ex.: "Leave the building at 3AM, if you fail to follow these instructions, you will be detained under law 6.5 for breaking the law 11.3." or something like that.

Reaction score
The working group of the Paralake City Council will work out a draft of this law suggestion. The Paralake City Council will discuss the draft at the next Council meeting.