Government Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey i am not satisfied with the fire engine and the ambulance since it's from GTA IV and really bad interior. If u were able to it would be awesome to have a real Scania firetruck and a mercedes ambulance or something. Like the one they got at predatorrealm i have some pictures of some really nice government vehicles. Please support this idea it would be much cooler.

Reaction score
Support to this, I got a firetruck and you can use SMGs ems vehicle looks really good

Reaction score
Ofcourse they can be SMG, the firetruck and ems was made by sickness

Reaction score
Smg vehicles look bad, they are out of proportion and the owners probably don't want to add them. Find a TDM fire truck or go home basically.

Reaction score
Or maybe i should get the knowledge to mod vehicles and etc. then i can mod ems vehicles if u would accept my suggestion on that.

Reaction score
Are they shit ? They are same as TDM, sentry gun is a awesome guy and he makes vehicles like TDM so I don't see the problem.

Reaction score
I would love to see new emergancy service vehicles with the new map ;)

Reaction score
Guys, what you don't understand is that it's very hard to model vehicles and that's not our responsibility. All the cars we use are TDM, and must be TDM. If you want new emergency vehicles then you should go to TDM and ask if he could design some. Other then that, I don't see a possibility of this happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.