Government Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Government jobs ( SS, Mayor, Police Lieutenant (( Optional )) ) have an official Government car.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Government officials ( SS, Mayor, Police lieutenant ) Would have the option of spawning in a Government car.
- Government car would be the Escalade ( That's the Government car in the US and it looks pretty official. )
- Would be a second option instead of the Limo for SS and a car that the mayor could just drive himself.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
In real life Government jobs have Government cars ( CIA, US Cyber COMM, etc. ) So why not have the Mayor or SS have one as well.
This would add realism to the server by giving the option to have a designated Government car that could be identified by a number on the side or something ( Like how the police cars have unit numbers ).

Optional additions:
- Lieutenant would have the option for one too
- Would add realism.
- Would be really cool to have them :)

Reaction score
Blackdown;n21133 said:
Topic: Government jobs ( SS, Mayor, Police Lieutenant (( Optional )) ) have an official Government car.

- Government officials ( SS, Mayor, Police lieutenant ) Would have the option of spawning in a Government car.
- Government car would be the Escalade ( That's the Government car in the US and it looks pretty official. )
- Would be a second option instead of the Limo for SS and a car that the mayor could just drive himself.

In real life Government jobs have Government cars ( CIA, US Cyber COMM, etc. ) So why not have the Mayor or SS have one as well.
This would add realism to the server by giving the option to have a designated Government car that could be identified by a number on the side or something ( Like how the police cars have unit numbers ).

Optional additions:
- Would add realism.

I sorta already suggested this.

Reaction score
  • Staff
The Real Black Jesus said:
Blackdown;n21133 said:

Optional additions:
- Would add realism.

I sorta already suggested this.
I didn't see this when I made my post. So I am guessing I posted this first as they are both tagged as made one day ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.