- New Government vehicles,
- New Ambulance Model,
- New Police Cruiser (Model)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Because i think it should be more fun with some new Government models,
Like the Crown Victoria has always been my favourite Police car,
And there is alot of nice models for Ambulance aswell,

Optional additions:
- I will send some screenshots of some Models that should maybe fit, - Feel free to post a comment about what you think, and maybe send some car models aswell :) Thanks,
- http://gyazo.com/78cd1ec5067b79339e88762784a40f04

Reaction score
Amanda;n29586 said:
+ support, but i think it has already been suggested.
I don't actually know that, don't think so, but really hope this is will accepted tho, would be soo awesome with some new government cars.

Reaction score
Robin Ljungberg said:
Amanda;n29586 said:
+ support, but i think it has already been suggested.
I don't actually know that, don't think so, but really hope this is will accepted tho, would be soo awesome with some new government cars.
Yeah, we really need medic to Patrol and some. VIP vehicle

Reaction score
The ambulance first responder vehicle has been accepted previously, aswel as the detective suggestion - which may or may not have an unmarked car. And as for a new ambulance model, It would be nice to see a change but imo it's not all that needed.

Reaction score
MoronPipllyd said:
The ambulance first responder vehicle has been accepted previously, aswel as the detective suggestion - which may or may not have an unmarked car. And as for a new ambulance model, It would be nice to see a change but imo it's not all that needed.
I don't think it is that needed aswell but, it would be fun to see some new Government vehicles around :) but thanks for the respond

Reaction score
+Support, I Feel that this would be a great idea to have as i think that we are in need of a change :)

Reaction score
I like the idea of changing from the SA fire department and EMS vehicles but considering Paralake is American, I don't think changing to the European style vehicles as shown there would be very good.

+support

Reaction score
Nuka said:
I like the idea of changing from the SA fire department and EMS vehicles but considering Paralake is American, I don't think changing to the European style vehicles as shown there would be very good.

+support
Correct, however i think it wouldn't be that much of a deal to the roleplay experience, but that opinion is different for each person.

Reaction score
The unmarked car should not be a crown vic. Nobody uses them and thus this defeats the object of having an unmarked vehicle blend in.

Reaction score
his right if we should add an unmarked policecar we should make unmarked versions of every car othervise would everyone know it was the unmarked car after a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.