Reaction score
Topic:
Government radio/panic

Short explanation (in notes):
-Members of the government now have a radio and panic item in there inventory
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Instead of holding H to stop the radio transmitting government can simply left click the radio to stop
it transmitting
No one else could pick it up
The panic button could be taken away e.g if you were assassinating the mayor you could take his/her's panic button away

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
-support for both, no real reason to have either of these, /me's can take away panics just as good as having an item will.
as for the radio suggestion, I know 100% some people are gonna forget to turn it back on and not respond to things or get demoted.

If there was some text on the screen that was tiny and said "radio muted" or something then sure.

Reaction score
-support for both, no real reason to have either of these, /me's can take away panics just as good as having an item will.
as for the radio suggestion, I know 100% some people are gonna forget to turn it back on and not respond to things or get demoted.

If there was some text on the screen that was tiny and said "radio muted" or something then sure.
Well that could be added

Reaction score
I do not like this idea at all because:
-It will take a long time to grab the radio.
-How are you supposed to do in cars?
-You cant hold 2 items at once in perpheads so what if there is a shootout and you need to shoot and call for backup at the same time?

-Panic button
-Would also take a long time and you would be fucked if you needed help.

-SUPPORT

Reaction score
I think the /me is just fine, its easy and fast to do and it take very litte too no roleplaying skill to perfom those /me's

Reaction score
Instead of holding H to stop the radio transmitting government can simply left click the radio to stop
it transmitting

The thing is that people would mute their radio constantly and keep it muted which would be quite a big issue. Same with the panic. What if you get it taken and return to the PD? Then you have no panic button anymore?

-Support on this idea