GPS System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: GPS System

Short description: buy able GPS for your car

Detailed description: a buy able GPS for people who want to know the way to areas without having to find a taxi.

Additional features:
-able to see in 3rd person
-police/medic/firefighter will be able to see locations of reported crimes
-attachable and remove able

-----------------------------------
Really helpful for new players

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like this Idea because some times as Police / Medic i can't find streets. This would be a good addition.

Reaction score
I like this Idea because some times as Police / Medic i can't find streets. This would be a good addition.

If you play as police or medic you are required to know the streets. AyJay went to the hastle of making a map so you could see the streets, if you can't find them then play as civ more.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you play as police or medic you are required to know the streets, ajay went to the hassle of making a map so you could see the streets, if you can't find them then play as civ more.
Yes but this will be good to learn the streets. As well as dispatch can set you to a crime and it'll guide you to it ( if they add that in) and not all people remember names of the street they know where it is but they don't know the street name. And anyway for police it will show where reported crimes have happened so it's not just for location purposes

Last edited:
Reaction score
I personally think this is not very commonly used by the older players because they know the streets like it's their own garden. You have also a map app on your phone that you could use to find the streets. (The bad thing is that you can't zoom with it.) For the newer players, they can ask the older players to help you directing the way. The older players will mostly not mug new players, they help them find their way. Because they want you to have fun in the server. So I'm going to give this a -support

Deleted member 1235

Just study the map and get used to it, it's really not that hard. I used to struggle loads when people where like "Medic to glass co or Police to Projex,Regal etc" You get used to it. What use would the GPS be once you know the streets? It looks like a lot of work for people too lazy to read a map.

Tim

Reaction score
I think it would be a better idea to get an update on maps (application in your phone) where you can zoom in and out, find street names etc.

Reaction score
There is a Map app but I admit it is far to limited to the local area but maybe there should be a viewable map in the F1 menu?

Ash

Reaction score
Denied,

There's already a map for it, there's no need to add a GPS when there's other solutions; maybe a consideration for the future, however there's no reason to 'replace' it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.