American Sirens 1.0.0

Reaction score
So what i have heard, from some of my friends they have a custom siren installed on perpheads and then i was thinking how do i do that of enyone knows hoe to do it please let me know

Reaction score
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\perpheads\sound\Jarheads\Sirens

In this folder you will see these files
ae745cc98a.png

https://mega.nz/#F!T4IxXQLI!t3QpL3FBZ9d8CmHdN0O3pw
This link above is for British siren for the police cars ^
All you need to do is drag the files inside the police folder and put them into your content pack on your game

Deleted member 4084

To download the content folder called 'perpheads' which should be located in the addons folder - Click here
to download it then drag the perpheads folder into addons in
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\
Then go to the file called:
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\perpheads\sound\Jarheads\Sirens
Then (optional) download: Click here - This is the british police sirens just drag them into the sounds and click Yes when the pop up comes on, note: rename: emv_hilo to: Ambulance_Wail and then emv_phaser to: Ambulance_Alternative

Reaction score
!UPDATE!
Allright so right now i am trying to mod some stuff with the files to see if i can get an american version of the siren @CodezBlack for also letting him know that i am trying to find a way to get the siren working

Kind Regards Delta/Victoria
[DOUBLEPOST=1465326585,1465326352][/DOUBLEPOST]!ANOTHER UPDATE!
Here is my build let me know if it worked if not please also let me know
https://mega.nz/#F!7MUXSJJK!P9PP-jdOAT8tGnUJShf7yw

Kind Regards Delta/Victoria PS: If some one could test it that would be great
[DOUBLEPOST=1465647531][/DOUBLEPOST]Allraight as i said before i don't know if it works or not i still need to know by someone like @CodezBlack but for know i just going to wait for some [INFO] About it anyways @Skudist asked me "How are you able to edit looping time?" well its easy (kinda)
ZopJXp9.png
Here you can see the siren folder btw this is not my modded one i have another one anyways the thing i marked in yellow is the Looping.txt i have tryed to find a program to show exact time of the files but haven't succesed yet if you guys know a program for that please let me know

Reaction score
This is a test video I made for ☢Delta_Force_DK☢ American Sirens... Enjoy!

Video:
[DOUBLEPOST=1465840007,1465659426][/DOUBLEPOST]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update!
v1.0.1.
This is a preview of update 1.0.1 of the American Police sirens. Bare in mind this is the beta version of this pack and this is not final. Enjoy! :D

Video:

This has not been released yet!