@Gravedinosaur

Reaction score
I think grave is one of the best staff members out there if you ask me. He understands that humans make mistakes too and like giving people a second chance. Gravedinosaur is a cool dude in general and he is a bit underrated for how good he is.

#Grave4Admin

Reaction score
I agree completely. Back when @GraveDinosaur was an admin, he was one of my favourite staff members simply because he was efficient in his work as an administrator and because he is a genuinely nice, caring and empathic person with a unique way of helping players understand the rules and stop them from breaking them. There are many players who have mentioned, that Grave helped them transition from a minge into respectable community members due to his unique approach at administration.

Reaction score
This is true i've never seen an admin. I once broke 3.4 and i directly admitted it he liked how i was so honestly and told me that sometimes people try to lie in a admin sit to not get banned. So instead he warned me and told me he going to have a talk with me and answer questions i have with 3.4 and we stand on the city hall roof for 1 hour him explaining me how 3.4 works and answering questions i had i liked him and i was very happy after he put me down giving me the hope. And then after not like 20 minutes i accidently broke 3.4 AGAIN because of all questions he answerd me i didnt question about a mugging thingy like with the range and when you can run away under gunpoint etc. So i broke 3.4 AGAIN and he was like "Not even 20 minutes passed and you broke 3.4 again when we just talked about it." And i was so sorry and directly accepting a ban because i deserved it and what did he instead HE DIDN'T BAN ME and i was so suprised of him how nice he is he watched me for an entire hour making sure i didnt break rules as punishment. @GraveDinosaur your the best !!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1502320043,1502319848][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree completely. Back when @GraveDinosaur was an admin, he was one of my favourite staff members simply because he was efficient in his work as an administrator and because he is a genuinely nice, caring and empathic person with a unique way of helping players understand the rules and stop them from breaking them. There are many players who have mentioned, that Grave helped them transition from a minge into respectable community members due to his unique approach at administration.
Why isnt he admin anymore and only moderator ?

Reaction score
Why isnt he admin anymore and only moderator ?
Not too long ago, he resigned from Admin, only to reapply for staff again a little later. Before I applied for staff, I considered Grave as a role model because I really like his unique approach at administration =)

//on phone so can't comment yesyes

Reaction score
Back in 2015 @GraveDinosaur was the first staff member to deal with me. My friend got fed up with the server and just wanted to be banned but I knew he would want to come back on in a few days so I asked Grave if my friend rejoins and says sorry could he avoid the perma ban? Grave agreed and was super kind and patient and my friend still comes on the server now and then today. He is one of the calmest, Understandable, Mature and Sympathetic staff members currently in the community and I have no doubt that he will continue to get Admin within the next few weeks. He is an amazing person with an amazing nature and he is a definet role model for the server. Keep it up Man!
pink_heart_icon_by_angelishi-d6667ex.gif