GraveDinosaur

M

Reaction score
I am sad to say that I've only just gotten round to writing this for a community member that deserved it waaaaaaaay long ago.

@JohnRiddle was the first player I met at PERPHeads back in July 2014, and I could honestly not have had a better inspiration and mentor.

Although I only really became friends with him in the past few months, I always knew that he was a kind, considerate and insightful man who really contributes tastefully to the PERPHeads community. You could see him taking a demo from a Ban Request and uploading the appropriate bit to YouTube to make things easier to people, while giving a vivid analysis of it at the same time. All the same, he could be giving constructive feedback to people on their various en devours to become an enforcer; just two of the ways in which he helps out here.

As you may well know, he has recently been trying to become a staff member in order to further aid the community. I, as I'm sure many others will, see only one reason for him being denied - and that's his past.

He may have a pretty tarnished record, however, I feel that he is a changed member: he has actively participated since mid-2014, and racked up a hefty amount of warnings.

GraveDinosaur's last warning was 25/01/2015.

As someone who has actively played since then, 6 months is long enough to securely conclude that he's ameliorated himself into a cohesive and high-caliber roleplayer which is perfectly capable and ideal as a staff member.

I can now safely say without doubt that he would make an exemplar staff member, as he has a sound grasp of the rules and his enthusiasm is undoubtedly promising.

Honestly now, there is no criticism I can give for this guy any longer.

Reaction score
@JohnRiddle
You're a fantastic roleplayer, with a great knowledge of the rules & laws.
I'm proud to know you, it's always alot of fun to play with you!
Thanks for being such a nice guy! =)

Greetings,

Kermit

ThomasGeorge

Thomas George wanted Enforcer his whole life. I was about 17 years old when my mother said to Thomas George, “If you ever want Enforcer, you have to become more professional immediately.” Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake, but with no prevail. John Riddle did it immediately. Three years later he died by RDM. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- “Don’t ever be Luke. Please don’t put your family through what your Thomas George put us through.” I agreed. At 28, I have never applied for Enforcer. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me Enforcer.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the PERPheads staff team, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Meta-Gamers, RDMers, etc., and I have over 300 individual perma bans. I am trained in Garry's Mod server staffing and I’m the top report answerer in the entire PERPheads staff team. You are nothing to me but just another rule breaker... I will ban you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with breaking 3.4, and saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Fredy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your "Roleplay experience". You’re fucking banned, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ban you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in server administration, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the PERPHeads staff team and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the server, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking perma banned, kiddo.

Last edited by a moderator: