Great time back

Reaction score
Ever since my perma ban was lifted i was welcomed by old friend very quickly and have the best time that i could on the server, however i burnt out very quickly and got bored (this time not cheating) I decided to switch things up and found a new passion of just creating content and so on, however seeing as one clip has resulted in my role being stripped i really cannot be fucked with it anymore, i constantly feel as though the upper management of the server are just hateful towards me and i have been told that i will not be receiving it back even after informing that i will delete the clip. With that i don't feel like i have a place on here anymore, and you won't be seeing much of me from now on.

I just want to thank everyone who made my time back easy and helped me settle back in to the server i really am just bored of it now though. So with that i will list a couple people who have made my time back so much better.

@Bojing - Hoodrats on top
@EmmaAmIRight - all jokes aside actually made really good friends with you
@Birksy - just being birksy
@Kenty - Therapy
@steelo -Steelio
@Snusmus - BIGGER
@sidd - yk why
@Tyla Jai - literally the best staff member i have ever come across amazing friend
@Sean - just retarded
@NamesInsane - ^
@amir - never met a guy as genuine as you absolute legend we'll meet soon
@curak - whiny ass hole
@everyone else who made my time so much more fun than it had to be

have a merry christmas

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very sad to see you leave, and sad to see that certain people is ruining your time on here. I hope to see you around whether it’s on perp, discord or a different game!

Merry christmas!

Reaction score
Don’t really think you’re really being fair with your comments as outside of your original ban conditions you have had very little contact with upper administration. I have barely even seen you on the server, let alone communicated with you. I wasn’t a fan of the content creator rank as it hasn’t worked in the past, as previous holders of the rank can verify.

You posted a clip which included a Nazi song whilst you did an emote that was very similar to a salute. It takes not much common sense to realise this is a big no no. This is exactly why I was not a fan as it meant any work created with our “endorsement” would have to be vetted. The role will not be returned as it will go back to how it was before with no one holding it. You did not receive any additional punishment, however, I probably could have communicated better with you about the removal.

You’re welcome to make content and be on the server but no one will be holding the rank of content creator for the foreseeable future. I suggest you take whatever time away you need but know you will be welcome back at anytime.

Reaction score
Don’t really think you’re really being fair with your comments as outside of your original ban conditions you have had very little contact with upper administration. I have barely even seen you on the server, let alone communicated with you. I wasn’t a fan of the content creator rank as it hasn’t worked in the past, as previous holders of the rank can verify.

You posted a clip which included a Nazi song whilst you did an emote that was very similar to a salute. It takes not much common sense to realise this is a big no no. This is exactly why I was not a fan as it meant any work created with our “endorsement” would have to be vetted. The role will not be returned as it will go back to how it was before with no one holding it. You did not receive any additional punishment, however, I probably could have communicated better with you about the removal.

You’re welcome to make content and be on the server but no one will be holding the rank of content creator for the foreseeable future. I suggest you take whatever time away you need but know you will be welcome back at anytime.
i personally believe walnash should’ve had content creator role (prior to his ban)