Green Street Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
OqYqhpA.png

I'm forever blowing bubbles / Pretty bubbles in the air / They fly so high / They reach the sky / And like my dreams they fade and die / Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere / I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air. / United! United!

You know the best part? It isn't knowing that your friends have your back. It's knowing that you have your friends' back.

life taught me there's a time to stand your ground, and his death taught me there's a time to walk away.

I've never lived closer to danger, but I've never felt safer. I've never felt more confident, and people could spot it from a mile away. And as for this, the violence? I gotta be honest - it grew on me. Once you've taken a few punches and realise you're not made of glass, you don't feel alive unless you're pushing yourself as far as you can go.

Was that a terrorist attack? What happened here? Welcome to match-day madness. Tottenham was in town last night.

Commandments:
Don't steal from other members.
Don't be a retard.
Don't attract unnecessary attention from the authorities.
Don't attack allied organisation.
Don't betray the org.
Don't disrespect or harm other members.
If a member of the organisation needs your help you are expected to help no matter what.
Don't purposely piss each other off.

Allied organisations:

Enemy orgs:
Any goons
Millwall
Yids

If you wish to join feel free to apply using our application form.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me. 967-2197

[DOUBLEPOST=1490447763,1490443415][/DOUBLEPOST]Newest recruit - He's already being scouted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.