Quality Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Lbg94Fe.png

Logo by Dr. Jeffery Wellington: https://gyazo.com/02003625cf9cf6f10e140c0bd87c51a6

F211mLd.png

Last updated: 29/08/15
Welcome to Quality Street. Paralake's newest founded organisation.

I would like to welcome all our new members, and thank the organisations that took it upon themselves to accept our ally requests. To those organisations, we want to make clear that Quality Street assistance is always just a call away.

J0olv4H.png

The Quality Street Gang are a group of highly skilled criminals, all set out to achieve a common goal: To get loaded, and have a good time.

Quality Street was founded on the 29th of August 2015 by Viktor Belinsky. With the state of Paralake's underworld in ruins at the time, the establishment of a new superpower was inevitable. With grit, determination, and a fully loaded AK-47, Quality Street set out to claim centre stage, and become Paralake's newest most feared organisation.

p5AhZdI.png

Here at Quality Street we can manufacture every weapon available to the people of Paralake, at a reasonable price.

Our weapons are hand-crafted by our most skilled weapon smiths. We provide nothing less than the highest quality firearms, that are guaranteed to remove your unwanted.

Our stores, named: 'Quality Street Armaments' can be located all over Paralake. From our black-market stores in the slums apartments, to our open-front stores in the Bazaar and Business district.

Our open front stores are open to anyone within Paralake. From medical supplies, to Barret 50s, we have it all:

[Work in progress]

Our Black-market stores are secretive armament stores that are only open to our most loyal and trusted customers. To gain entry to the Black-market stores you must become a reputable and loyal customers of Quality Street Armaments. You will also find that the prices of our Black-market stores are considerably less than that of our Open-front stores. Due to our 'under the counter' selling methods.

Lining the shelves of our Black-market stores are the finest contraband in Paralake, as listed:

[Work in progress]

mlpJ801.png

Godfather: The highest ranking member of Quality Street (sometimes referred to as 'The Don'). It is the Godfather's job to ensure the organisation runs smoothly - Which includes the signing of alliances/pacts, and also declaring war on other organisations.

Consigliere: The Godfather's right hand man, and a loyal member of the organisation. The Consigliere's main job is to ensure the protection and safety of the Godfather.

Underboss: It is the Underboss's job to physically maintain the organisation's stability, this includes: Attending meetings and so representing the organisation, carry out inter-organisation whackings, and advising the godfather.

Quartermaster: The Quartermasters job is to supply the organisation with weaponry, munitions, medical supplies, and general equipment. Quartermasters are permitted to open in-base stores, selling all equipment at crafting price plus 10% labour cost. To ensure Quality Street is constantly well armed and equipped.

Capo: It is the Capo's job to organise the Made-Men. To ensure they are following the organisation articles, and that the Made-Men are well protected.

Enforcer: The Enforcer's job is to ensure the organisation's articles are being upheld. When instructed by the Godfather, the Enforcer is responsible for the 'whacking' or problematic organisation members.

Made-Men: Made-Men are the lowest ranking members of Quality Street, they are free to do as they please so long as they follow the organisations articles.

Associates: Associates are not official members of Quality Street (They have not been Made). However they are affiliated with the organisation, and their activities. Associates work for the family by completing jobs, hoping to eventually gain access to the organisation. Once they are Made, they will be promoted to Made-Men, and officially accepted into the organisation.

8R9yceu.png

These are jobs that can be obtained once you are 'made' and become an official member of Quality Street. You can ask to be promoted to one of these jobs at any time, however if your skill are noticed, you may be asked to take up a role by the senior organisation members.

If a member of Quality Street has a job, the job tittle will appear next to the members' name in the 'Current Member Position' section.

Base Constructer: It is the base constructers job ensure that Quality Streets properties are well defended against raids from either the PLPD or other criminal organisations. This includes the building of barricades by carefully selecting the right object with the right amount of ballistic resistance. For this job, you must own a large variety or defensive props, and have good knowledge of how to build a successful barricade.

Construction Manager: The Construction Manager's job is to over watch the Base Constructers, ensuring the base is fully secure and defendable. The Construction Manager will give directions of where to place the barricades, and what to use to build them. This job is usually obtained, by proving your worth as a Base Constructer, and therefore being promoted.

Hitman: A Quality Street Hitman's job is to take care of the 'unwanted'. Usually associated with the Enforcer rank, these assassins must put down those who stand in Quality Street's way. A Hitman will only take orders directly from both the Godfather and Underboss.. The Hitman must display skills of stealth, marksmanship, and combat/strategic intelligence. Hitmen are a small and elite group of the organisations most combat hardened members; This job, is an extremely difficult one to obtain.

Quartermaster:

[Work in progress]

D86EM83.png

Godfather:
  • Viktor Belinsky
Consigliere:
  • Eddie Grey
  • Jon Goddin
Underboss:
  • Fredy Newman
  • Jefferey Wellington
Underboss Consigliere:
  • George Wellington
Capo(s):
  • Kenneth Walker
  • Lewis Doman
  • Moher Moussy
  • Richard Zharikov
  • Tyrone Trevon
Enforcer(s):
  • Aaron Doman [Construction Manager]
  • Gino Luchicizi
Made-Men:
  • Alex Shaw
  • Amy Henderson
  • Anna Griff
  • Ayjay Harlem
  • Ben Anderson
  • Brian Husky
  • Dalton Jefferson
  • Ellena Belinsky
  • Jack Noah
  • Jay Henderson [Base Constructor]
  • Lewis Robertson
  • Mikhail Belinsky
  • Nikita Belinsky
  • Paul Matthews
  • Robin Ljungberg
  • Zayne Rashid
Associates:
  • Jack Kier
Member count: 30

List organised by Underboss Jeffery Wellington.

EYmCN8c.png

Gaining entry into Quality Street is not an easy task, and we take pride in that.

To gain entry into the organisation, you must first prove yourself to be a competent and loyal criminal. To do this, you must first become an Associate. However, to become an associate you have to become known to the organisation (For good reasons) this could include assisting us in our criminal activities, such as raiding and defending. Once you become known to Quality Street, and we get to know you and trust you on a personal level, you will become an official Associate, and will be called up on to complete jobs. Eventually, you will be considered ready to officially join the organisation. An internal vote will be held, and if the results fall in your favour, you will be Made, and allowed official access into Quality Street.

Nq3hTSw.png

Walker's Bracket:
Capo: Kenneth Walker
Members: Jack Noah, Lewis Robertson, Mikhail Belinsky

Doman's Bracket:
Capo: Lewis Doman
Enforcer: Aaron Doman
Members: Dalton Jefferson, Ayjay Harlem, Ellena Belinsky

Moussy's Bracket:
Capo: Moher Moussy
Members: Amy Arnolds, Jay Henderson

Trevon's Bracket:
Capo: Tyrone Trevon
Members: Paul Matthews, Alex Shaw

Zharikov's Bracket:
Capo: Richard Zharikov
Members: Brian Husky, Gino Luchizi

Sr4kCBN.png

Article 1:

In any situation in which the godfather is unavailable. The Underboss(s) is to take full control of the organisation including the responsibilities of the godfather. Upon the return of the godfather, responsibilities and control are returned.

Article 2:

Unless an order has been given by the godfather, members within the organisation are under no circumstances allowed to cause harm to other Quality Street members. Breaking Article 2 will most likely lead to an imminent visit to the lake.

Article 3:

If an organisation, in any organisation relation status, causes damage to Quality Street they will become marked as hostile, the organisation should remain within the 'Enemy organisations' subsection of 'Organisation relations' for the rest of it's existence, even if non-aggression pacts are signed.

Article 4:

You must, under no circumstances break the rule of 'Omerta'. Simply, the code of silence. As in: do not cooperate with the police. And release no information of the organisation's activity to any government official.

"I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there, and if I was there, I was asleep"

Article 5:

The act of mugging is strictly prohibited within Quality Street, doing so will, in most cases lead to a visit to the lake. However, during certain situations in which the organisation is at war the Godfather may allow mugging to take place, during these times only known enemies of Quality Street can be mugged.

Article 6:

In an event in which a Quality Street member is in need of assistance, choosing to respond is not optional. You must respond to calls of help from organisation members, this includes arriving armed. In some cases you may be unable to attend, this could be because (but not limited to): You need to protect your produce, or you at that point in time are also running from the police. However, in most cases you must respond.

Article 7:

To reduce injury and death, all Quality Street members are required to carry multiple bandages on their person at all times. Failing to follow this article, will clearly result death, via a severe loss of blood.

Article 8:

Quality Street members are under no circumstances to carry life alerts on their person. Also, house alarms may not be placed in Quality Street properties. Appeasing the PLPD is not the same thing as asking for their assistance. We can take care of our own problems, without PLPD intervention.

C8bVEQ6.png

[Work in progress]

sqRHfAE.png

[Work in progress]

lds7pkI.png

Ally Organisations:
  • Peter The Prophet
Enemy Organisations:
  • Crimson Mafia
  • Bug Mafia
  • Narcos
Defeated Organisations:
  • The Saints [Surrendered]

(This thread is purely information based, do not post applications. If you wish to join seek Quality Street members in-game)

Last edited:
Reaction score
upload_2015-8-22_21-55-53-png.702

Viktor.
I'm here to offer and alliance with your organisation. Due to us being good friends I hope to see our organisations become allies. Please get back to me on this.​

Reaction score
Interesting organization- one which I was expecting from your late increase in activity.
Perhaps in the future I could make some deals with you- perhaps have an 'ally discount', I'm joking.

I wish this the best of luck,

Reaction score
Quality Street's first day:

We've gained 8 members, of which all I am very happy to see in my ranks.

We won our first raid last night, successfully killing a house full of criminals, and the PLPD.

We also managed to base for 633 minutes yesterday without a single raid, or major incident with the PLPD. This, I'm very pleased with, and hope we can keep it up.

I'd like to welcome all our new members, and thank the organisations that chose to side with us, your assistance is greatly appreciated and will not be forgotten.

If we keep this up, it'll be a straight run to the top.

Reaction score
People of Quality Street.

I regret to inform you, our allies, the Crimson Mafia have refused my deal. Their leader chose to side with a problem-causer instead of following through with the deal she had already agreed to.

Therefore, Quality Street has declared war on the Crimson Mafia.

I'm sure this will be no challenge for us, but for what its worth, I bid good luck to all Quality Street members and associates.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441144384,1441143745][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: Crimson Mafia have mugged Made-Man Lewis Robertson. Therefore, mugging of Crimson Mafia members is now acceptable. We fight fire with fire.

Reaction score
Quality Street, I'm sure you're all aware, we've declared war on The Saints (Purple fucks).

At first we didn't know whether they were an organisation, or a group of unorganised incompetent friends. Turns out they're in fact an unorganised incompetent organisation, and one that will not require a lot of effort to take care of.

Every offensive movement they have made has been futile.

Be aware these are the types of people to move in groups, and also conduct small-scale raids and muggings. Keep alert, and armed, and we shouldn't have any problems.

(These are also the type of people to go cop and raid - As demonstrated yesterday)
[DOUBLEPOST=1441568730,1441481774][/DOUBLEPOST]Unfortunately, I've been absent from the war on the Saints today. After seeing some of the posts on their org page, it looks like I really missed out.

As I stated, we shall see no problem wiping these fuckers out. Today has only proved that.

I'd like to thank all Quality Street members for their courage and strength here. I understand you're all new to this organisation, some of you even new to combat. However what we have achieved in such a short time, clearly displaying our great potential. If we keep this up, we will see no problem rising to the top.

However, it would be unfair to say that we have achieved all we have on our own. Our allies and friends have also played a big part in our uprising. To those people, I say thank you. Your support is greatly appreciated, and let it be known, should there be a day when you're in need of support, Quality Street will be right behind you.

I'd like to thank a few of our friends personally however, those who have demonstrated not only their ability to kill, but also there immense loyalty, which is hard to come by these days:

@Mr Zan Your support for this organisation has not gone unnoticed, you will be rewarded for your efforts. I'm glad, after the problematic time between Quality Street and the Crimson Mafia, you sided with us. You've done us great help today, we are grateful.

@Walker Your continuous efforts to assist this organisation are greatly appreciated. I don't believe a day has past, since the establishment of this organisation, that you have not been by our side supporting us. We are lucky to have a well equipped, and skilled man such as yourself, fighting in our corner.

Reaction score
An awful smelling messenger arrives with a crumbled up piece of paper,
2f89VRS.gif

We was thinkin if you would be intrested in being an alliance of The Trailer Park Boys?

Reaction score
Lbg94Fe.png

Logo by Dr. Jeffery Wellington: https://gyazo.com/02003625cf9cf6f10e140c0bd87c51a6

F211mLd.png

Last updated: 29/08/15
Welcome to Quality Street. Paralake's newest founded organisation.

I would like to welcome all our new members, and thank the organisations that took it upon themselves to accept our ally requests. To those organisations, we want to make clear that Quality Street assistance is always just a call away.

J0olv4H.png

The Quality Street Gang are a group of highly skilled criminals, all set out to achieve a common goal: To get loaded, and have a good time.

Quality Street was founded on the 29th of August 2015 by Viktor Belinsky. With the state of Paralake's underworld in ruins at the time, the establishment of a new superpower was inevitable. With grit, determination, and a fully loaded AK-47, Quality Street set out to claim centre stage, and become Paralake's newest most feared organisation.

p5AhZdI.png

Here at Quality Street we can manufacture every weapon available to the people of Paralake, at a reasonable price.

Our weapons are hand-crafted by our most skilled weapon smiths. We provide nothing less than the highest quality firearms, that are guaranteed to remove your unwanted.

Our stores, named: 'Quality Street Armaments' can be located all over Paralake. From our black-market stores in the slums apartments, to our open-front stores in the Bazaar and Business district.

Our open front stores are open to anyone within Paralake. From medical supplies, to Barret 50s, we have it all:

[Work in progress]

Our Black-market stores are secretive armament stores that are only open to our most loyal and trusted customers. To gain entry to the Black-market stores you must become a reputable and loyal customers of Quality Street Armaments. You will also find that the prices of our Black-market stores are considerably less than that of our Open-front stores. Due to our 'under the counter' selling methods.

Lining the shelves of our Black-market stores are the finest contraband in Paralake, as listed:

[Work in progress]

mlpJ801.png

Godfather: The highest ranking member of Quality Street (sometimes referred to as 'The Don'). It is the Godfather's job to ensure the organisation runs smoothly - Which includes the signing of alliances/pacts, and also declaring war on other organisations.

Consigliere: The Godfather's right hand man, and a loyal member of the organisation. The Consigliere's main job is to ensure the protection and safety of the Godfather.

Underboss: It is the Underboss's job to physically maintain the organisation's stability, this includes: Attending meetings and so representing the organisation, carry out inter-organisation whackings, and advising the godfather.

Quartermaster: The Quartermasters job is to supply the organisation with weaponry, munitions, medical supplies, and general equipment. Quartermasters are permitted to open in-base stores, selling all equipment at crafting price plus 10% labour cost. To ensure Quality Street is constantly well armed and equipped.

Capo: It is the Capo's job to organise the Made-Men. To ensure they are following the organisation articles, and that the Made-Men are well protected.

Enforcer: The Enforcer's job is to ensure the organisation's articles are being upheld. When instructed by the Godfather, the Enforcer is responsible for the 'whacking' or problematic organisation members.

Made-Men: Made-Men are the lowest ranking members of Quality Street, they are free to do as they please so long as they follow the organisations articles.

Associates: Associates are not official members of Quality Street (They have not been Made). However they are affiliated with the organisation, and their activities. Associates work for the family by completing jobs, hoping to eventually gain access to the organisation. Once they are Made, they will be promoted to Made-Men, and officially accepted into the organisation.

8R9yceu.png

These are jobs that can be obtained once you are 'made' and become an official member of Quality Street. You can ask to be promoted to one of these jobs at any time, however if your skill are noticed, you may be asked to take up a role by the senior organisation members.

If a member of Quality Street has a job, the job tittle will appear next to the members' name in the 'Current Member Position' section.

Base Constructer: It is the base constructers job ensure that Quality Streets properties are well defended against raids from either the PLPD or other criminal organisations. This includes the building of barricades by carefully selecting the right object with the right amount of ballistic resistance. For this job, you must own a large variety or defensive props, and have good knowledge of how to build a successful barricade.

Construction Manager: The Construction Manager's job is to over watch the Base Constructers, ensuring the base is fully secure and defendable. The Construction Manager will give directions of where to place the barricades, and what to use to build them. This job is usually obtained, by proving your worth as a Base Constructer, and therefore being promoted.

Hitman: A Quality Street Hitman's job is to take care of the 'unwanted'. Usually associated with the Enforcer rank, these assassins must put down those who stand in Quality Street's way. A Hitman will only take orders directly from both the Godfather and Underboss.. The Hitman must display skills of stealth, marksmanship, and combat/strategic intelligence. Hitmen are a small and elite group of the organisations most combat hardened members; This job, is an extremely difficult one to obtain.

Quartermaster:

[Work in progress]

D86EM83.png

Godfather:
  • Viktor Belinsky
Consigliere:
  • Eddie Grey
  • Jon Goddin
Underboss:
  • Fredy Newman
  • Jefferey Wellington
Underboss Consigliere:
  • George Wellington
Capo(s):
  • Kenneth Walker
  • Lewis Doman
  • Moher Moussy
  • Richard Zharikov
  • Tyrone Trevon
Enforcer(s):
  • Aaron Doman [Construction Manager]
  • Micheal Boyle
Made-Men:
  • Alex Shaw
  • Amy Arnolds
  • Ayjay Harlem
  • Brian Husky
  • Dalton Jefferson
  • Ellena Belinsky
  • Gino Luchicizi
  • Jack Noah
  • Jay Henderson [Base Constructor]
  • Lewis Robertson
  • Mikhail Belinsky
  • Paul Matthews
Associates:
  • Jack Kier
Member count: 25

List organised by Underboss Jeffery Wellington.

EYmCN8c.png

Gaining entry into Quality Street is not an easy task, and we take pride in that.

To gain entry into the organisation, you must first prove yourself to be a competent and loyal criminal. To do this, you must first become an Associate. However, to become an associate you have to become known to the organisation (For good reasons) this could include assisting us in our criminal activities, such as raiding and defending. Once you become known to Quality Street, and we get to know you and trust you on a personal level, you will become an official Associate, and will be called up on to complete jobs. Eventually, you will be considered ready to officially join the organisation. An internal vote will be held, and if the results fall in your favour, you will be Made, and allowed official access into Quality Street.

Nq3hTSw.png

Walker's Bracket:
Capo: Kenneth Walker
Members: Jack Noah, Lewis Robertson, Mikhail Belinsky

Doman's Bracket:
Capo: Lewis Doman
Enforcer: Aaron Doman
Members: Dalton Jefferson, Ayjay Harlem, Ellena Belinsky

Moussy's Bracket:
Capo: Moher Moussy
Members: Amy Arnolds, Jay Henderson

Trevon's Bracket:
Capo: Tyrone Trevon
Members: Paul Matthews, Alex Shaw

Zharikov's Bracket:
Capo: Richard Zharikov
Members: Brian Husky, Gino Luchizi

Sr4kCBN.png

Article 1:

In any situation in which the godfather is unavailable. The Underboss(s) is to take full control of the organisation including the responsibilities of the godfather. Upon the return of the godfather, responsibilities and control are returned.

Article 2:

Unless an order has been given by the godfather, members within the organisation are under no circumstances allowed to cause harm to other Quality Street members. Breaking Article 2 will most likely lead to an imminent visit to the lake.

Article 3:

If an organisation, in any organisation relation status, causes damage to Quality Street they will become marked as hostile, the organisation should remain within the 'Enemy organisations' subsection of 'Organisation relations' for the rest of it's existence, even if non-aggression pacts are signed.

Article 4:

You must, under no circumstances break the rule of 'Omerta'. Simply, the code of silence. As in: do not cooperate with the police. And release no information of the organisation's activity to any government official.

"I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there, and if I was there, I was asleep"

Article 5:

The act of mugging is strictly prohibited within Quality Street, doing so will, in most cases lead to a visit to the lake. However, during certain situations in which the organisation is at war the Godfather may allow mugging to take place, during these times only known enemies of Quality Street can be mugged.

Article 6:

In an event in which a Quality Street member is in need of assistance, choosing to respond is not optional. You must respond to calls of help from organisation members, this includes arriving armed. In some cases you may be unable to attend, this could be because (but not limited to): You need to protect your produce, or you at that point in time are also running from the police. However, in most cases you must respond.

Article 7:

To reduce injury and death, all Quality Street members are required to carry multiple bandages on their person at all times. Failing to follow this article, will clearly result death, via a severe loss of blood.

Article 8:

Quality Street members are under no circumstances to carry life alerts on their person. Also, house alarms may not be placed in Quality Street properties. Appeasing the PLPD is not the same thing as asking for their assistance. We can take care of our own problems, without PLPD intervention.

C8bVEQ6.png

[Work in progress]

sqRHfAE.png

[Work in progress]

lds7pkI.png

Ally Organisations:
  • Peter The Prophet
Enemy Organisations:
  • Crimson Mafia
Defeated Organisations:

(This thread is purely information based, do not post applications. If you wish to join seek Quality Street members in-game)
We would like an alliance with you, you are nice and brave people, and as Crimson cowards are a common enemy we should form an alliance.
mafia-badge_teaser.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gun Corporation would like to offer our services including the following.

Transport
Weapon sales and supplies by order
Info about a Hitman we work with

If you require any of these services leave a message with us or on James Anders phone
Any questions send to 122-3180 thank you.

James Anders
Gun Corporation
We take pride in our guns.

Reaction score
As the war with The Saints draws to an end, I'm sure the outcome displays what we all expected.

The 2nd victory for Quality Street.

You all fought well, as did our friends. We earned the victory, and demonstrated to all the organisations of Paralake, that Quality Street is not an org to be reckoned with.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441655841,1441655386][/DOUBLEPOST]IMPORTANT NOTICE:

All Quality Street members must immediately cease offensive attacks against The Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.