Quality Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Quality Street is now at war with the Strawberries and Cream fucks.

Their raiding skills are about as good as their editing skills.

Their first attempt at a 'raid' ended in one of the fucks being gatted down (By me), and the rest running away, RIP.

KOS them all. Mug/raid on sight

Last edited:
Reaction score
27xqmgo.png

Good evening Quality Street, I've come here on behalf of the renewed Saints to ask for a truce in this short war we've had. I'm sure we all know that lives were lost on both sides and that this war is now pointless. The leading members of the organization have left town, you may count that as a victory, not over The Saints, but over their previous officers. The remaining Saints do not deserve to be hunt down, as we're not responsible for past actions against your organization. We peacefully ask that you accept this request.

Best regards,
Rafael Ramires, leader of The Saints.

Reaction score
B.U.G. Mafia is angry, you made your executions on our territory ! The 2 medics you executed are our problem now, next time do you dirty job somewhere else or we are going on war.
images

Reaction score
After two days of secret operations 7 pots have been stolen from your organisation, corruption in lower ranks appears to happen. I do not wish to fight you, just alert you that someone inside your org is stealing from it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441833477,1441833273][/DOUBLEPOST]@Mr Zan I have no affiliation with the stolen items, hence the ALERT

Reaction score
Nice fucking job mates, you broke 3 or 4 rules just to proove your low and cheap skills, you are idiots, with ak's, that is how people should call you.

Reaction score
Quality Street is now at war with the Bug Mafia.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441834660,1441834558][/DOUBLEPOST]The mugging of BUG MAFIA members has been authorised, take everything they have.

Reaction score
The Quality Street - Saints war
Tonight, a meeting was held between the Saints new found leader, and Quality Street Underboss Jeffery Wellington.

The result: The Saints surrender.

This therefore ends the conflict, that has seen only multiple victories for Quality Street. The Saints have agreed to a list of terms, that must be completed for the negotiations to stand.

I wish to commend all of Quality Street's members for their efforts, you all fought hard, and demonstrated to the other organisations of Paralake that Quality Street is a force not to be reckoned with.

It is also important to note: that not only is this Quality Street's first war, but also our first complete victory. To many more.

Reaction score

I didn't want to kill you both, but Aaron is a very good friend.

Learn your lesson yet?

fd2f8cea73.jpg

Come at me

EDIT: Inb4 dislikes and dumb ratings.

Last edited:
Reaction score
there's a fine line between fun, enjoyable and realistic rp and downright weirdness.

05d4097665.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.