Green Street Elite "GSE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
t21.png

I'm forever blowing bubbles / Pretty bubbles in the air / They fly so high / They reach the sky / And like my dreams they fade and die / Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere / I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air. / United! United!

life taught me there's a time to stand your ground, and his death taught me there's a time to walk away.

I've never lived closer to danger, but I've never felt safer. I've never felt more confident, and people could spot it from a mile away. And as for this, the violence? I gotta be honest - it grew on me. Once you've taken a few punches and realise you're not made of glass, you don't feel alive unless you're pushing yourself as far as you can go.

Was that a terrorist attack? What happened here? Welcome to match-day madness. Tottenham was in town last night.

10 Commandments:
  1. Don't steal from other members.
  2. Don't be a minge or a pikey.
  3. Don't attract unnecessary attention from the authorities.
  4. Don't attack allied organisation, unless they attack you first.
  5. Don't betray the org.
  6. Don't disrespect or harm other members.
  7. If a member of the organisation needs your help you are expected to help no matter what.
  8. All members expected to wear claret.
  9. Always take at least 5 bandages to a raid.
  10. If you see someone in a Millwall shirt, give them a Chelsea grin while they watch their house and car burn down.
Torso clothing has to be the colour with the hex code as shown in the photo:

3uo4GCZ.png

Hex Code: 0B0205

Enemy orgs:

Any goons
Millwall
Yids

If you wish to join feel free to apply using our application form.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me. 967-2197

Last edited:
Reaction score
ee50302cc2e04b53d5d793680ac3811f.png

After great consideration, Green Street Elite has decided to open an academy
We hope by doing so that we will help people that are new to the city with learning the ropes quicker than normal.
Here's the deal if we believe you have potential you will be moved into the Senior Green Street Elite if we do not believe you have potential there is great chance you will be dropped from the GSE Academy.

We will provide protection for you and keep close tabs on certain members we hope will one day move to Senior GSE.
If you wish, you can apply here

Note: All applications will be run through by the owner of the Academy Moike Brakokex and myself before we finalise a decision.​

Status
Not open for further replies.