Gspeak suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Addin the addon "Gspeak"

Full description of the idea: Gspeak is an addon which you can switch your microphone from Shouting, talking or whispering

Why should it be added?: I think this should be added so that people are able to speak to people which are through walls etc. This, in my opinion, is a good idea because it will not stall situations by people having to type. This is a good idea so if someone is getting mugged or kidnapped people can turn on whisper so they don't have to type and can generally speed up things.

Pros: Can whisper, shout and talk normally without having to type.

Cons: People could accidentally leave their voice on shout mode.

*Other additions: Nope.

Reaction score
yes because i totally love my microphone always being on so i have to mute it when im talking to people irl or talking to other freinds on discord.
This is pointless af, your pros are that people can whisper and yell which if you didn't notice they can already do using the chat function.

cons:
cant speak on teamspeak with others while in game
cant speak irl while in game
takes time to implement

pros:
none

Reaction score
I don't think you've noticed yet.
Everything about perp is custom, with the exception of TDMcars.

Fredy is not going to ever resort to installing pre-made addons, for any reason.
Not to mention that if the development team are determined enough they could develop something similar to this themselves.

While in-game voice chat is a little unrealistic, it doesn't ruin everything. If you need to talk in a whisper, use chat. With voice chat you're basically always yelling.

There's also a reason why the voice icons were removed from the top of our heads in-game. You don't see anything like that in real life, do you?
Don't think so.

But it'd be nice to see some kind of voice chat overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.