GTA 5 Heists

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm going to get straight to the point, GTA 5 Online Heists are absolutely aids when your playing on your own. After waiting about 15 minutes for 3 people to join one of the bastards just fucking leave while we are picking our clothes, And on the off chance we actually get into the heist they are absolutely shit and die all the time and its just an absolute piss take.

So I'm making this thread to ask anyone to join me in GTA 5 Online Heists who are at least decent at the game. As long as your not shit and have a decent amount of common sense and competence, I would really appreciate it if you could help me out in doing a couple of heists.

Make a PM with me if you want to join and we will go on a Discord server because TS is shit and its dying. Yours or mine I don't really mind.

I still need 1 person to join.

364d983b486433c3047c11f24fb526d1.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Meh cba to play it, GTA Online has gone to complete shit now. People randomly get banned for a reason Rockstar doesn't want to tell you because theres no.

Reaction score
Meh cba to play it, GTA Online has gone to complete shit now. People randomly get banned for a reason Rockstar doesn't want to tell you because theres no.
this is a thread about wanting to help eachother with a heist, this isn't rockstar support forums where you and 100s of kids get banned and go scream on the forums on how they did nothing wrong.

shitpost over there thx

we did a few missions yesterday but we stopped, anyone else wanna come along today?