gudbai mi friends

Reaction score
Yeah guys, so I've been banned for half a year. Yeah.
If you don't know me, I sexually identify as a toaster. My girlfriend is a DarkKnight LED Keyboard, and when I get excited I throw toast at the person nearest to me.
So if you don't know why I got banned, it's because me and a few friends were messing around in the Wood Cabins with C2, and got caught by that damned @Imperial Watch doing it.
So yeah.
Half a year.
By then I'll probably have forgotten PERP exists, and if I do remember I'll probably just no russian the bazaar at some point out of boredom.
So... lets tag people I guess??

@Ash for being the main admin to catch me doing stuff. Fun times, remember the time I pushed you and 5 other people into the sea, and everybody except you died? Heh.
@Madda for being Madda
@Thomas DeSimone for teaching me how to MafiaRP
@MidoTheCigar for ALSO teaching me how to MafiaRP
@Keel for being more successful than me in everything
@ceriedwardsx because Welsh Power
@Murtsley for giving me 200k for speaking fluent welsh. Thanks for that.
@Chris for making the PRAF the most successful org I've ever owned, even though it crashed and burned. Well, I presume it was your fault, because who would want to join an org I lead lmao.
@Jordan for... um... I dont know
@Rogue Car Tyres for being the only person on PerpHeads who lives near me.
@Kitty for witnessing me run people over, verbally abuse people, and then giving me seizures with that song you kept putting on.
@McYeke for having to deal with my stupidity as a Dispatcher
@LEWIS 088 for making me a Dispatcher. Like, who would trust ME as a Dispatcher?!
@Venomine for giving me the most fun I've had on PH- The Vice Lords.
@Appricey for being a fat ginger midget.
@Allen Kennedy because you wanted me to tag you with the reason "I like attention"
@Dee for being more active than Mido
@MatStar for telling me which admins are bias lmao
@Slayerduck for letting us make the hentai van (with 12 people inside)
@Eviction Notice for being a toaster with me. 10/10 would toast again
@Imperial Watch for replacing Ash

Be on the lookout for this upon my return

Last edited:
Reaction score
Man it's sad that your banned at haert your a good lad even though i never really say it you have become one of my closest friends lately and i am really happy to have met you, i really hope you come back to us when you get unbanned because it will be nice to see you.

Reaction score
Wow. I remeber back in the day when we would all run around with pistols on wood cabins in the Lopez Family. Weird to see how far we both came.

You have been a great friend to me and always in a weird way made me laugh.

Bye sheep shagger :(

Reaction score
@Murtsley for giving me 200k for speaking fluent welsh. Thanks for that.

830px-Cymdeithas-logo.svg.png

Cymdeithas yr Iaith!

Hwyl

Reaction score
I'm gonna miss you Mr. Shitpol, I hope you get back soon so we can do more seal team with Alabin, Adrish, Matt and that sweater :D

Reaction score
Oh god fuckin half a year, why did you do that @Imperial Watch , anyways I hope you get unbanned tbh cause I had my most fun with you and the rest of the crew, I really would hate to play without you being around goddammit.

Reaction score
Dilan you toasty cunt, I have played with you a lot in the past month and a bit, it's a shame to see you banned, and Perp won't feel the same without you, maybe you can make a ban apology, and get unbanned earlier. Any ways good luck in the future, on SANTOS RP, Sad to see you go. Keep me updated.

Reaction score
Bruh you missed our date at 20:00 where were you :'(

But im going to miss you we had some grate fun together and had alot of passive rp so yeah see you in 6 months dilan aka annie standish gore aka joseph zephol aka tonie peporini