Model Suggestion gun accesories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: gun accesories
Suggestion Description: this server has great gunplay and i think it would be way better if we could make more accessories like foregrips, lasers, flip-up sights , flashlights, and retractable stocks. Foregrips should be made so Is pretty hard to craft them but not to make them to rare they could help with the ads speed and accuracy and the flip up could work like the acog works. for the ak it could be a wood foregrip like the romanian ak has and for the stocks to have a decision like when you go semi or full auto, when you retract the stock you have better ads but less accuracy and when u put the stock you ads slower but get better accuracy. i really like the guns on the server and i feel like if we would make more accessories for the gun it would be better and have more diversity,

Why should this be added?:
- more diversity to wepons
players with big crafting level get more rewards because they can make the accessories

What negatives could this have?:
- guns become to good (scar with fore grip laser and compensator)

Useful Images: 1661526865949.png
1661526845401.png

Reaction score
I think this is overboard but at the same time I don't disagree we need some new attachments. A laser slight or flashlight (and then ban flashlight on guns without it) or different stocks (lighter weight = more recoil but faster ads, stocks are seperate on most guns anyway) would probally be a good starting point.

Reaction score
I think this is overboard but at the same time I don't disagree we need some new attachments. A laser slight or flashlight (and then ban flashlight on guns without it) or different stocks (lighter weight = more recoil but faster ads, stocks are seperate on most guns anyway) would probally be a good starting point.
to piggyback I agree but also he does bring up a good point about foregrips. Foregrips like Recoil Grip or Reloading grip or angled grip are all things which can be implemented to add a nice dynamic to owning a primary. Each primary will have the ability to add on a style of specialized foregrip that can further boost the gun's ability in one primarily-focused-on aspect for that foregrip whilst remaining the same on all other aspects or maybe boosting those as well but in a tiny bit compared to what is the primary focus of that foregrip explicitly. For example a loading grip can be similar to the foregrip but make reloading 20% faster whilst making recoil 5% less.

Reaction score
I think this would be a good addition but not right now. I think that devs should focus more on criminal rp because the ways to make money has always pretty much been the same(for criminals): grow or raid.

I also think that this would take a very long time to complete due to the different amounts of models needed to make weapon accessories.

Reaction score
I think this would be a good addition but not right now. I think that devs should focus more on criminal rp because the ways to make money has always pretty much been the same(for criminals): grow or raid.

I also think that this would take a very long time to complete due to the different amounts of models needed to make weapon accessories.
+1 for sure we need more criminal ways to make money

Reaction score

I agree it could be something that could be worked on slowly though as it's not needed as much as (imo) a criminal RP way.

Reaction score
This is a nice idea, but we need to make sure they do not change gun stats too much, an issue the server used to suffer from was marksmanship used to gate new players from being able to crim rp a lot, the same could happen with expensive attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.