Event Suggestion Gun game, OITC and other event “arenas”

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Gun game, OITC and other event “arenas”
Suggestion Description: Making gun game, as well as other combat events except raids take place not just in existing map areas but within prebuilt arenas similar to how gulag is hosted.

Ideally this could open up possibilities for multiple maps for gungame to happen on.

When I’m home I’d be more than willing to help build these arenas.

Why should this be added?:
- Very fun
- Doesn’t close off map areas which is the number 1 con for events like gungame.

What negatives could this have?:
- Loading in props Might cause issues I guess

Reaction score
Whenever gulag was held I never had any noticeable lag. There might of been a small pause with initial load that i never noticed but i would assume the props are loaded in slowly across like 5-10 seconds to prevent issues. So i cant see lag being an issue. The ungodly high playercap is more of a lag source.

Reaction score
Is there space off the map for this? Not sure how the new system works

Reaction score
What about the PD training area? Far away and doesn't affect certain areas.

This could be affected by PD trainings although it doesn't happen often, I see no problem with using it on admin hill, it's there and not used for anything other than events so sounds perfect to me!

Reaction score
  • Staff
What about the PD training area? Far away and doesn't affect certain areas.
This could be affected by PD trainings although it doesn't happen often, I see no problem with using it on admin hill, it's there and not used for anything other than events so sounds perfect to me!
or use skybox so u can see massive people fighting while exploring the city of Paralake, im sure sweaters wouldnt be confused
I don’t think you guys understand the point I was making, so I’ll elaborate further:

The gulag event is currently on admin hill, the suggestion is to have the ability to utilise this area for events other than gulag, with premade arenas Just like the gulag event.

Moving this location isn’t the suggestion, the suggestion is to expand on the idea gulag has for other events.

Reaction score
I don’t think you guys understand the point I was making, so I’ll elaborate further:

The gulag event is currently on admin hill, the suggestion is to have the ability to utilise this area for events other than gulag, with premade arenas Just like the gulag event.

Moving this location isn’t the suggestion, the suggestion is to expand on the idea gulag has for other events.

I understood what you was saying, I was agreeing with what you said about using admin hill.

Reaction score
This could be a possibility. We've asked @Lelios1 to increase the size of the PD training area to allow for such things, although I'm not sure if it will be done or not. So gulag might be moved as well in the future

Last edited:
Reaction score
This could be a possibility. We've asked @Lelios1 to increase the size of the PD training area to allow for such things, although I'm not sure if it will be done or not. So gulag might be moved as well in the future
woah woah woah you can't just take it away from farm D:

The reason why I built the Gulag in farm is purely to maximise space. I have talked in the past before creating the Gulag to @Lelios1. I was told another patch of land for events only wouldn't be possible.