Gun System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It may just be me but some of the systems of guns seem a little bit weird.
For example there is only 2 guns in the game that have supressors the sr-25 and the barretta and for some reason the sr-25 is more quite then the barretta.
-They should make the sr-25 a little bit louder
-They should make semi-autos have more recoil(for example,The barretta to be able to be fired at a insane rate)
-More guns need to have supressor and i dont mean that all the guns should have them i mean there should be like m4s,mp5,and glocks have supressors to add a little more gun options.
-Supressors should be allowed to be taken of guns(Dammit barretta why you no shoot 5 yards)
-Police should be able to use assault rifles or shotguns for (for example)cops in real life would carry a ar-15(a semi-auto version of a m4) or a shotgun like a bernelli in there trunk.
These are just examples and can be subject to change but it seems to me that parts of the gun system are a bit broken.It may just be me or it may just be the systems of guns i do not know.

Reaction score
Let's face it, in the interest of balance, there is no reason for the cops to have shotguns or for there to be silenced M4's and the like. It would be incredibly game breaking. Also, please use da template.

Deleted member 1235

I think there was already a suggestion for police to have access to shotguns and it was denied, also use the template :)

Reaction score
As said, use the template. Also all you suggested are old suggestions, however the suppressor bit is new. The reason why not more guns can be suppressed is because it needs to be balanced. If 50% of guns could be suppressed, civilians would have too much of an advantage as people would have suppressed weapons which would cause gunfights to be harder to detect. A suppressed automatic-rifle would be too good and this aint Payday either where all guns can be suppressed.

Reaction score
Not to sure but I believe that SR-25 cannot be made louder, if it was louder it would be like a normal weapon same goes with the Baretta. I dont think I have to comment about the template :)

Anyways good luck with your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.