Changes to the AK-74U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Change the AK-74U so you can't put a stock on it, make it semi-auto, lower recoil a bit and make it concealable.

Why should this be added? (pros): More variety (we currently do not have a concealable AR)

What negatives could this have? (cons): Would make the gun worse than it currently is (?)

*Other additions:

micro_angle.png

Attachments

• micro_angle.png
    micro_angle.png
    367.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reaction score
The gun you put inthe pic is a draco if i recall correctly (edit: yes, it’s a draco pistol), which is a completely different gun in a different calibre to the 74U.

Also, this would make it do less damage than a standard pistol I believe.

Make the AK74U concealable as is however but only if u have it stockless or with any of the Folding stocks (AK74U stock and Sako stock). Maybe also nerf accuracy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why would you make it semi-auto only?
Its an AK, the whole point is its automatic. If im going to be shooting a stockless ak 74-u, its only because i wanna look gangster af, and thats not gonna happen if i have to tap LMB as fast as roy hit my DM's

Reaction score
Imo the draco is underrated and a model wouldn't be hard to make from a current AK74U Model, also models for it exists and I reckon it'd be sick to add to PERP

The real question is do we want a concealable 7.62x39mm weapon?

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah I like this idea, but why the fuck would you make it semi auto?

I want to be able to slap on a drum mag and unnecessary lasers and attachments for my PH music videos!

Reaction score
looks like you should play Tarkov
tgYpKUi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.