Gun under GP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Puffy Sandvich / Aidan Dunham

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @peemnaja hideri/max despacito

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6350380

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Pulled a gun under GP (3.4)

(Note: @Ethan is the one who shot me, however, he was fine as he was nowhere near max. Max still saw the gun, jumped over the wall, pulled a gun (Note said wall was not tall enough to provide sufficient cover, even if crouched) and then got ready to shoot me, however Ethan was faster and got me first. So, this AR is not related to the actual death, or @Ethan shooting me, as that was justified <3)

Evidence (Demo Required): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jVCi17XdGybwW5qyt_eT_gjF7Qf927Pv

Tick: Unknown as it refuses to let me actually open the demo :( It's near the end though.

Reaction score
After me and @Ethan raided you and I have dealt with the NPC already , you decided to ran up into me with a shotgun but you did not point it at me yet since you are running and you can't point it at me while you are running so I decided to pull out my pistol by the time you stop running at me then I decided to kill you.
here is my POV

Reaction score
Max pulled his gun out aftre you were running towards him at no point did you actually gunpoint him, he saw that you were running up to him with a shotgun and pulled out his pistol to defend himsel, it it in no way 3.4 because you were not in the slightest way gunpointing him

Reaction score
Nevermind, as I seem to have been mistaken here. I could have sworn that I had the gun pointed well before the jumping and pulling a gun, however that's not what the 3rd person shows. Either I'm mistaken or the viewmodels aren't 100% in sync with the world ones, but this can be closed. Even if I was GPing him, he obviously couldn't see it and thus, this was not 3.4.
<3 Thank you for saving time and sending your POV @peemnaja

Reaction score
Nevermind, as I seem to have been mistaken here. I could have sworn that I had the gun pointed well before the jumping and pulling a gun, however that's not what the 3rd person shows. Either I'm mistaken or the viewmodels aren't 100% in sync with the world ones, but this can be closed. Even if I was GPing him, he obviously couldn't see it and thus, this was not 3.4.
<3 Thank you for saving time and sending your POV @peemnaja
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.