Guns and airguns

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you (specifically from the uk own or shoot guns and airguns)
Here is my little remington express
With a Enfield 3-9x40 Scope with a cool little laser. Feel free to drop any pics of your airguns/guns

Attachments

• 20240528_173026.jpg
    20240528_173026.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 52
I applied for my shotgun license early this year, hoping it comes before the end of the year!

I will be going for an over-under for clay shooting - unsure of the specifics as of yet.

I applied for my shotgun license early this year, hoping it comes before the end of the year!

I will be going for an over-under for clay shooting - unsure of the specifics as of yet.
Nice im in the process of applying for .22

Yeah I own a couple guns and shoot pretty regularly.

I have a Glock 19 and a 43x, each have their own mods
I have an AR-15 that has had most of its base part upgraded
I have a Benelli Supernova (yes the one from CS) 12ga
I also have a little Henry lever action .22

since i was 17-ish and started out getting airguns as movie props while i was studying film, i've gotten super into air guns and shooting.

1725212602429.png

this is a picture of my office i took in march (i think??), my collection's changed somewhat since then but that was the start of the setup in my new abode.
pictured:
- crossman SBR
- walther lever action, wells fargo long rifle version (it has cool horses on the side)
- s&w m29 (8.3inch version)
- remington 1911 RAC (so far my favourite handgun)
- shitty chinesium .177 air rifle that's been floating around my family since before i was born
- shitty m92 clone that i've since replaced
- Kalashnikov AK47 (Cybergun)

since that image i've acquired:

- beretta m9a3
- IWI mini uzi (broken, gotten rid of)
- HK MP5K (i got a little briefcase for it, pictured below)
- G17
1725213108583.png1725213129819.png

i've also gotten into the gear side of things because i started getting into funny larping at places like NWTGR (now with a south england range, look for South England Tactical Gun Range) and so i've mostly invested in a belt, helmet, earpro and first aid equipment. invested in earpro because i shoot shotguns as well though less often, heavily invested into first aid / traumatic bleeding gear because i almost got fucking shot on one occasion with a 12Ga
i bought a plate carrier with shitty steel plates but i'm looking into replacing it because i really don't like my current setup.
plus it's in multicam black and i'm tired of multicam black because you always have to pay the Zoomer Tax every time you buy a matching piece of kit

1725213057303.png

1725217626466.png
someone help

Attachments

• 1725212498967.png
    1725212498967.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Yeah I own a couple guns and shoot pretty regularly.

I have a Glock 19 and a 43x, each have their own mods
I have an AR-15 that has had most of its base part upgraded
I have a Benelli Supernova (yes the one from CS) 12ga
I also have a little Henry lever action .22
Benelli make some quality shotguns man, I had the pleasure of shooting one when I got invited to an event with the shooting club up in RAF Valley and one of the instructors had a Montefeltro in black, nicest I've shot so far.

since i was 17-ish and started out getting airguns as movie props while i was studying film, i've gotten super into air guns and shooting.

View attachment 23438

this is a picture of my office i took in march (i think??), my collection's changed somewhat since then but that was the start of the setup in my new abode.
pictured:
- crossman SBR
- walther lever action, wells fargo long rifle version (it has cool horses on the side)
- s&w m29 (8.3inch version)
- remington 1911 RAC (so far my favourite handgun)
- shitty chinesium .177 air rifle that's been floating around my family since before i was born
- shitty m92 clone that i've since replaced
- Kalashnikov AK47 (Cybergun)

since that image i've acquired:

- beretta m9a3
- IWI mini uzi (broken, gotten rid of)
- HK MP5K (i got a little briefcase for it, pictured below)
- G17
View attachment 23440View attachment 23441

i've also gotten into the gear side of things because i started getting into funny larping at places like NWTGR (now with a south england range, look for South England Tactical Gun Range) and so i've mostly invested in a belt, helmet, earpro and first aid equipment. invested in earpro because i shoot shotguns as well though less often, heavily invested into first aid / traumatic bleeding gear because i almost got fucking shot on one occasion with a 12Ga
i bought a plate carrier with shitty steel plates but i'm looking into replacing it because i really don't like my current setup.
plus it's in multicam black and i'm tired of multicam black because you always have to pay the Zoomer Tax every time you buy a matching piece of kit

View attachment 23439

View attachment 23443
someone help
nice one i want the cybergun ak47 how is it ???

nice one i want the cybergun ak47 how is it ???
i'd say it's alright depending on what you're looking for in an air rifle. personally i'm a fan of the way you can disassemble and mod it like you would the real thing, with it trying to mimick the internals of a real AK without obviously having the parts that would make it fire real rounds. though if you're looking for a quality shooting experience i wouldn't recommend it since there's a lot of gas leakage whenever you fire that makes it kinda weak and has a lot of dropoff at really short ranges as well as the trigger being really mushy because of how far it has to travel to actually engage magazine. i wasn't too bothered by that since i'm not a serious shooter and i just enjoyed fucking around with it.
if you're looking for an AK and want a positive shooting experience i'd probably look into the crosman AK1, though i haven't shot it myself i really like the quality of the crosman rifles i have shot so far and i imagine they carried the same quality over with the AK (though it's not the prettiest ngl)

I got a westlake B2 we are restoring and improving and an umarex colt python .177 1725351133682.png

i like break barrels i might get this .177 remmington tyrant soon 1725351173212.png

250px-Natascha.png

This is Natascha, she weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar, custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute. It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds.

I got a westlake B2 we are restoring and improving and an umarex colt python .177 View attachment 23452

i like break barrels i might get this .177 remmington tyrant soon View attachment 23453
id go for the hatsan breaker 900x its just on the uk limit of 12 ft lbs and is pretty cheap at £100 ish the tyrant is good but expensive as fuck and the supressor thing isnt that functional

id go for the hatsan breaker 900x its just on the uk limit of 12 ft lbs and is pretty cheap at £100 ish the tyrant is good but expensive as fuck and the supressor thing isnt that functional
Looks pretty decent, i mainly looked at the tyrant as i liked the style and dont mind the sound too much, 11.5ft/lbs and i found a bundle with a 4x32 scope and a padded gunbag for 160, will consider the 900x seems alright and an adjustable trigger could be handy. Thanks for the reccomendation :)

Back