Haas Introduction

Reaction score
Hey guys, nice to meet you all, I go by Haas in-game but I sometimes go by Pierre too, which is my first name IRL. Not too much to say about me, I'm a chef working at PSG, soon to move to the UK to attend a culinary school and hopefully move up in the world. I found this server quite interesting due to the freedom and amount of custom content, and whilst I can't promise a whole lot of time due to my busy work schedule, I can play every now and then, which seems to be enough. I'm interested in F1, tennis, and football (especially Ajax, as I'm from the area originally) so if you share any of those interests feel free to discuss with me sometime, love talking about them, I will however ignore any statements claiming that Verstappen isn't the best, as he clearly is.

I don't have too much more to say, I read the rules and couldn't see a rule against speaking in another language so if you ever want to speak to me in Dutch, French or Arabic instead of English, go ahead, though I will state that Garry's Mod is my safezone from speaking French in recent days....

Look forward to seeing you all in game :)