Hailey Kennedy-Dutch

Reaction score
Honesty, I see Hailey RP as a dispatch A LOT, he is great at it and he is great at being a dispatch.
He keeps his head straight and always stays calm.
Out of Police RP I see him Passive Rping a lot and its rare that I see him just powergrow.
In Total, Hailey is a great Rper and deserves this.
@Gary

Reaction score
thank you fam ;) it really makes me feel happy when people go out of their way to thank others for those kind of things :)

Reaction score
Completely agree here, Hailey is a high performing dispatcher and so far as been showing consistent high performance for senior officer. Keep up the fantastic work your doing Hailey and I'm sure you will do will in both dispatch and senior officer.

Reaction score
@Gary/Hailey is the person who opened my passive Rp i remmember the time as it was yesterday, and i wounder how a 16 year old could have made it into a dispatcher team ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) xd. but great player fun too play with and is most passive Rping person i have met yet.

Reaction score
Completely agree here, Hailey is a high performing dispatcher and so far as been showing consistent high performance for senior officer. Keep up the fantastic work your doing Hailey and I'm sure you will do will in both dispatch and senior officer.

@Gary/Hailey is the person who opened my passive Rp i remmember the time as it was yesterday, and i wounder how a 16 year old could have made it into a dispatcher team ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) xd. but great player fun too play with and is most passive Rping person i have met yet.

Thank you all for those kind words :)
I honestly didnt know people were seeing my behavior that well :)

and i wounder how a 16 year old could have made it into a dispatcher team ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:booty: