Ezrider

Reaction score
Since his last ban, his roleplay his improved tremendously. He's been doing amazing slave RP down at the farm area and is by far one of the best passive rpers on the server. A lot better than those wannabe mafia orgs who sit and powergrow and raid often. He also tends to make people angry but, that's just part of his amazing RP. He knows the rules and he'd certainly make a great Enforcer one day if he keeps this up. Good job Ezrider" -didnt pay me to write this his ruleplay is really 9/11!

Last edited:
Reaction score
He is an annoying piece of poop, how much did he pay you? Did he send you the naked pics?

Reaction score
I cannot think of anyone who has a worse attitude than him. I would prefer talking with ethan whatever I do he just posts something offensive or boasts about how he has the rules written down and knows them best.

Im sorry but he must have blackmailed you to post this or something.

Reaction score
He is more annoying than the bazaar music itself but seems like he likes me for a good reason and I have no problem with that. Or he likes me just because I am a female in-game and have shit loads of money to spare :kappa:

Also, please, stop spoiling the Fallout 4 ending, 2 times in your row now thanks to your profile posts. I had to take one for the team and removed it and now I'm spoiled without ever having played the game first :bag:

Reaction score
For those who took this serious
Here is the flag of autism
dont be ashamed of it embrace it!
Equal Rights for Asperger Syndrome!

corrected-isis-flag.jpg

Reaction score
He's pretty retarded. He should also kill himself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OMFG THANK YOU STOMPER, I HONESTLY APPRECIATE THIS SO MUCH IT MEANS A LOT TO ME M8. I'M GLAD YOU'VE BEEN NOTICING THAT I'VE BEEN A GOOD LITTLE BOY FOR QUITE SOME TIME. IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A RECOMMENDATION AND THIS JUST MAKES MY HEART MELT INTO TONS AND TONS OF CELLS THAT RESEMBLE CANCER.