Hallow.

Reaction score
Hai, cause I've seen some stuffs of people posting introductions and such, I decided to make one as well.

Hello, I am Vox, my nickname is Faye, and most people know me as Ian Dalum, what happened to Ian Dalum? It's a long, long story, Ian and I went to the same school, he gave me his account to play some games, and then back in.. 2015, he took a rock and smacked someone on the back of his head, he also smoked, and probably had an addiction to weed, now he is in jail, or to another school.

I mean, me Vox is Ian, and always been ( In-game, duhh ), like, he never played on PERP whatsoever, only once and I took it from there, and now that we've got this out of the way, let's begin some gay furry stuff.

I am Vox, nearly 16 and born in October 2000, I uh, play games, but have been banned from PERP what kind of sucks, people call me an emo in real life cause of the way I look, what kind of music I listen too ( Metal, Heavy Metal ). I also have a thing for airsoft, want to become an artist and draw shizz.

I don't really know what else to say, besides that I'm a gay furry, I've got a cringey profile, ask Esteban cause he knows absolutely everything about it ( Love you, Ebbe ). I joined back in Evocity, though I wasn't popular back then like.. at all.

Why am I a furry? Cause I just like the characters, none of that cringey yiffing and fursuiting, it makes me want to drink bleach, if anyone of you think of joining some kind of furry stuff or something, be aware cause there's a lot of cringe and cancer in the fandom, I've been a part of it since 2011.

150d7a1f05141f9e518374146a06279e.png

This is my furry character, cringey huh?

d445397161c46a5e4cba038f54dce97a.png

Here's an example of a furry, adding me to ERP though I didn't want to.

I've got some good friends I sometimes speak to such as Esteban, he is a sweet cutie me and a furry friend turned a furry into ( not for real, don't worry Esteban isn't a fag ) we gave him the nickname nippleclips, please don't hate me for this, Esteban. I still love you.

I also live in the middle of the Netherlands ( Utrecht ), and don't mind living here at all, though I hate the stuff that happens around here, people screaming and yelling in some language I don't understand. Annoying kids being annoying and stuff.

Another thing is, is that PERP is a big part of my life, I like playing on it, grow, raid, have some fun banter-ish stuff. If PERP didn't exist, I would be pretty sad, and wouldn't of met such nice people, I want to mostly thank Jay_, Tom ( Moon the Goon ), Esteban ( Ebbe! ), Jack ( Queer ), Lexa, ( that one girl ) and all my other friends for being with me and making me smile.

Oh, and a sidenote is, is that I'm a faggot for real, probably everyone knows this but I'm into boys, not into girls, ( Well, a little, and I don't give a damn if anyone knows ) yeah everyone knew this, thank you everyone, you are all great and thanks for reading all this. c:

-Avenia, Ian.

Another thank you to:

Rogue = no problem for showing you PERP, I shouldn't have ever invited you, you sweaty-paw man.
Creepis = You are a great person, nice staff from the community.
Slayerduck = Lovely person to play with, also has some cool bombs. c;
Madda = My husband, I still get the flashbacks of when we nearly got shot at our wedding, love you honey.~
Silent =
Niko = We need to talk.
Sdac2 = Pint of milk.
Walker = Cool dude, always helped me out when I needed some backup.
Samuel = Great guy to RP with, has good knowledge in police stuffs.

These aren't even thank you's, but thanks guys, you are all super-duper kind.

go away chris

Attachments

• 77bc00cebf483e6cfa6ee59b3d8fd629.png
    77bc00cebf483e6cfa6ee59b3d8fd629.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reaction score
Why am I a furry? Cause I just like the characters, none of that cringey yiffing and fursuiting, it makes me want to drink bleach, if anyone of you think of joining some kind of furry stuff or something, be aware cause there's a lot of cringe and cancer in the fandom, I've been a part of it since 2011.

150d7a1f05141f9e518374146a06279e.png

This is my furry character, cringey huh?

cringed.

also hello.

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm a furry too.
This is my fursona
14322580_184386735322578_480883496080756550_n.jpg

14368814_182868055474446_7794407650354119835_n.jpg

Why am I a furry? Cause I just like the characters, none of that cringey yiffing and fursuiting, it makes me want to drink bleach

Same here, dude. That stuff's gross.
Well, not fursuiting.
Unless they do it in a sexual way/make cringey vines with it/act like retarded kids in their fursuits