Halloween thing what?

Reaction score
Whats up with this new zombies popping up, Dolls following you? And whys it not working anymore? :C I kinda liked it ;D Pleaseee add it again it was funny :D But also a bit creepy when you just realize it comes, Also the zombie scared the shit out of me ;D When it came, And that zombie in mcuwes? Whyy did you remove thiiss!! :C

Deleted member 1235

I remember the zombies back in Evo city on Halloween. Swat creating roadblocks tryna stop the zombies like something out of Resident evil. I would love to see it again <3

Reaction score
At the launch of somewhere near v2, we found some zombie legs in Projex apartments, my question is:does this actually spawn there everytime you restart the map? Stefandqon had some time with it, dragged it all the way from Projex to the PD, but sadly it got removed.And as Halloween is getting near, pls no spook me.I might aswell go on peoples apartment doors and yell "Trick or treat!".

Reaction score
yell "Trick or treat!".

Immediately get shot for attempted raid.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Is only the 26th, too early for Halloween events. Also I need to try creating some scripts to execute to make stuff happen as unfortunately I can't make an official event because of our current status of waiting for next GMod release. So that'll be fun to work on... It probably will be fairly basic, but hopefully something people enjoy, as they seemed to last year. We will have to post separate rules for that day as many laws will be more lenient as to accommodate the incoming invasion.

Reaction score
Alright so I just patched together a fairly rough thing, basically the thing is, last year I had to trigger all the zombie spawns myself so it required me to be on the server in order for it to happen. This year however I made a way for super admins+, so theoretically (in alphabetical order) Bolli, Fredy, StephenPuffs, Swiper the Fox, Tanges, or Xquality could trigger the event to happen. Who I will instruct on how to do so.

Basically all it is, is you will need to type "spoon" into your console, which will either opt you into or out of the event when it is triggered, as that seems to be the common phrase we use to know who wants to be in one. Then when the event admin wishes to, he may trigger the event to begin, which creates X amount of zombies (classic and fast) around you, and you are given a gun for Y minutes (up to 5) with unlimited ammo. Presently this gun is an AK-47 but that is subject to change. Using this gun to attack other players with that being your clear intention can/will result in a ban. So no saying "YOU'RE A ZOMBIE!" then proceed to shoot that player, unless you enjoy bans going on your record and not being able to participate for the rest of the day. And yes admins can easily monitor this to be sure you aren't.

Rules during the zombie invasion other than the use of the gun which I already mentioned are fairly simple. Do not use a vehicle to run over the zombies no matter what, only use firearms (or if you feel daring, a knife). Weapon laws should not be enforced by police during the time with zombies unless they catch someone killing another person purposely with their appointed weapon, that action would still be considered murder. Police are allowed to use their weapons to help save the civilians from their zombie attackers, but be sure to use selective fire. Do not abuse the event and use it in a negative manner, it is held to have fun and a time where I don't care how trigger happy you are, as long as it is against the zombies only.

Other basic rules are, you need to be a civilian, not in a vehicle, and be outside when the event is triggered, otherwise no zombies appear thus no gun either.

I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting, but it's easy to follow if you simply use common sense and participate in good faith.

Like I said, it's nothing way over the top, but I put this together in about an hour or so, so hopefully it should be fun as long as people follow the general guidelines I have put forth.

Reaction score
Will Swat be able to support Police Officers when there is a big horde for example ?

Or will they remain at the PD until called out to an shootout ?