Has anyone else been banned from posting on Imgur due to PERP Signs

Reaction score
Very interesting situation indeed. To TLDR This whole post I have been banned from posting on Imgur due to the automated bot picking up on violations however my imgur consists only of in game business signs.

Reaction score
Very interesting situation indeed. To TLDR This whole post I have been banned from posting on Imgur due to the automated bot picking up on violations however my imgur consists only of in game business signs.
naughty naughty boy

Reaction score
Imgur has been going through my older uploads and removing them due to TOS violations. Imgur in general has been more strict lately with questionable images containing or depicting illegal stuff on them, this is also true with their straight up ban on NSFW content recently (rip all the nsfw subreddits that used Imgur as a host)

Re-plug router to get new IP or use VPN, use incognito mode and you're good to go.

Reaction score
Imgur has been going through my older uploads and removing them due to TOS violations. Imgur in general has been more strict lately with questionable images containing or depicting illegal stuff on them, this is also true with their straight up ban on NSFW content recently (rip all the nsfw subreddits that used Imgur as a host)

Re-plug router to get new IP or use VPN, use incognito mode and you're good to go.
Technically only suspended