BREAKING NEWS : Admins ran out of Paralake City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ps.
Daihatsu-Cuorejpg.jpg

Lookin fast :,)
if you dare insult the daihatsu cuore avanzato tr xx r4 again i will come and knock you over in your spaz mobile

Reaction score
You've come to play on our server to come and roleplay under our rule restrictions, you've come here to enjoy the gamemode under our rule set. If you don't like it; The door is always there for you.

You can't just expect to come on our forums and have a fat rant about your terrible experience because of your terrible behaviour on our server, honestly; You're the one who's wrong in this situation and it is honestly your own fault for getting banned; Why? Because you violated the rules.

I just love how you included one of my bans
1 week - 3.4 2.5 - Shot an officer who was arresting his friend for a minor jail sentence
While what you're saying is completely right that you shoot officers in real life and ingame for them to avoid jail, yes that is completely right but then again; You don't go shoot an officer for someone being detained for harassment, the guy was being detained and was probably going in for a 2 year jail sentence over harassment of an LEO, instead his friends started shooting where it ended up in their apartment being raided; all their drugs being confiscated, over 4 guns and everyone died. This is something that is strictly forbidden on our gameserver and will always be, I would completely understnad if they started shooting the police over a 10 year jail sentence where the guy was going in for murder but then again; He was going in for harassment of an LEO.

You've probably been dealt by me with the line of Make an IA Complaint, this is a complaint system we have against the Police where an internal affairs complaint gets filed up against the police officer where if they've violated a law, now yes you might translate this into violating the server rules which is completely fine to think that way, often when it is violating the rules we take the police officers to an administrative situation to solve it that way, but often there's such things as someone confiscating guns, raiding an apartment without having a reason to do so; we let it go to IA, if IA believes that a rule is broken obviously administrators are contacted around this; No one is EVER safe from violating the rules, it is utterly stupid of you to think of it that way and absolutely slanderous, we do never ever protect the police force they're just players like you.

We ban players from our server when we believe they've violated a rule in a way where we believe that a server ban has to take place, if you're in the state of your mind to think that our bans are unfair then go ahead and file a staff complaint, no one in our staff team is treated in a way where they're invincible, everyone has the same chance of being demoted from their rank, so shut your mouth and eat the cake and make a complaint.

:^)

Reaction score
European cars are generally faster than US. Name one stock supercar from the US that goes over 300km/h. Also do you have free highways with no speed limits? Spoiler alert: no
BAD MEME

You may have managed to find it out already, however police infractions are generally dealt with in IA and officers are not immune to bans, in fact THEY RISK THEIR RANK AND WHATEVER THEYVE WORKED ON FOR THE PAST HALF YEAR if IA finds an infraction.
BAD OPINION

Ayjay

Reaction score
*I've been having some pretty awful experiences with admins/mods; And worse... so has everyone else.*

As much as I am sure you're the lord and saviour for all broken hearts within the PERP community,
I don't think the vast majority of people appreciate you bringing them into your effortless fight against the ways we enforce the rules.

*It should also be said that staff will almost always take the side of police and if you are being prosecuted as police, you are immune to punishment for breaking the rules*
This made me chuckle a bit. The Police Department system we have created is a monument of the hard work and effort people have put in to this community. Whilst you are somewhat right, whilst administrating we may sometimes ask you to do this, ask yourself why.

Internal Affairs within the Police Department was created for this exact reason, officers sometimes do act unlawfully, but there's a filter that has been created for that. Internal Affairs investigators are tasked with the job to investigate every single complaint, and come to a final decisionon cases of misconduct within the Police Department.

They use evidence given from anyone who reports an officer, and carefully analyze any given situation.
The reason we often ask you to do this, is because officers have spent a hard time getting into the PD, and most of the time want to stay in it. Plus, if the officer has explicitly broken the rules, we will always deal with it prior to Internal Affairs.

*It should also be said that staff will almost always take the side of police*
The Police Department takes up a large amount of the server population, you think these people don't get banned?
You really are misinformed.

I really think you have a lot of pent up anger at us, potentially because of our extensive ruleset we have created in order to run the server. Nobody can expect to be respected when they have joined this community, then a month after criticize the hard work we all put into this community, criticize the people who volunteer their spare time in order to ensure the server continues to run. You seem to be digging at an abundance of nothing. I could understand if you evidenced your argument, however it seems that you've taken an uneducated shot in the dark, and made yourself look quite ridiculous

Put your feet up, soliloquise with yourself, and argue this one point with yourself.
If you don't like it, why are you here?

Thread closed. (soz tom)

Status
Not open for further replies.