Anti-Trust Laws

Do you want a rule regarding this to be implemented?

• Yes (Comment why)

• No (Comment why)

• Maybe with limits (Comment why and what you are proposing)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
People who are leading or just generally a part of these huge orgs didn't get to where they are without a good bunch of effort. How many guns, drugs and so on do you think they've lost in the process of becoming powerful? Millions of dollars I'd imagine. Restricting this, wouldn't it basically mean that all their effort was wasted?

Besides, as @Imperial Watch said, how would this exactly be enforced? By number of people in orgs? Two orgs could just base together then, making absolutely no difference. Just deal with it. Fight back or find clever methods to counter raids. I have a few methods I use to grow and raiders literally walk inside my house without realising I have drugs. TFU as an addittion has also started to show their strength recently. Even though there is indeed some TFU members that are quite dumb (not naming any names), there's actually also a good bunch of decent and well trained TFU officers. And then there's people like @Husky that just dominates while on TFU.

Reaction score
I revived perp.

P.s I revived perp @John Daymon

i shall correct you both, the player count correlates with @Exrobite returning to perp so really we can all thank nathan and his poe reece skills. god bless

Orgs come and go, and i really fail to see how preventing orgs becoming big would actually help. Olsen isn't even big compared to TBD and others and does far more.

Reaction score
I agree that the police should be the dominant force in the city. If orgs keep beating the PD officers should recieve better training in stead of banning the org. Whitch is already happening if you look at the TFU.

It should be neither.

Obviously you dont want criminals in charge of the city, which everybody is litteraly crying about but has never been the case. You dont want the police to become to overpowered either which will just cause litteral cancer and frustration under players. To ensure you dont kill off your gamemode it should be relativily neutral.

you also cannnot really train people, after all we're playing a game with guns which is 50% skill and 50% luck. Tactics? Maybe, but i assure you litteraly 0 people in the plpd would give a single fuck for training since you are not going to be able to train everyone in a few hours.

rat

Reaction score
Honestly a cap on the number of users in an org is something that could have been added with it's implementation, but right now I don't see how it's feasible to restrict numbers in orgs when there are many orgs with a lot of people in.

Reaction score
i shall correct you both, the player count correlates with @Exrobite returning to perp so really we can all thank nathan and his poe reece skills. god bless

Orgs come and go, and i really fail to see how preventing orgs becoming big would actually help. Olsen isn't even big compared to TBD and others and does far more.
Ffs its only been a week. @John Daymon we revived perp
I revived perp.
cRzdlVf.jpg

QEY0Mt1.png

Sy9nGD0.jpg

basically how stupid you come over lmao

Last edited: