Have to re select the text box after sending a message in shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ever since this update I've had this issue when I send a message in shoutbox it unselects the text box, having to make me reselect it every time with my mouse if I want to send another message. As a lurker this makes the game UNPLAYABLE, any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
I would assume this was a feature implemented to prevent spam, makes the most sense in my mind as this seems like it would have to be a pretty intentional addition. I could be wrong though, shoutbox Jay is sweating too hard.

Reaction score
I would assume this was a feature implemented to prevent spam, makes the most sense in my mind as this seems like it would have to be a pretty intentional addition. I could be wrong though, shoutbox Jay is sweating too hard.
you know what else prevents spam? a message cooldown like we used to have

Deleted member 5577

No

Deleted member 5577

So iPhone users don’t spam? Is that why it works on iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.