Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Collier I use airpods for online lessons tbh haha, its the easiest. Can't handle having my headset or headphones on for an extra 8hours a day.

Reaction score
@Collier Logitech is nice, I have the g633, bought them on the release date, think somewhere late 2015 and they still work perfectly!

Reaction score
In my opinion, you should probably spent a bit more on a more permanent solution. Cheaper headphones are fine, but in my experience they don't last that long and over the long term you end up paying more cause they break too often.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Razer headphones have amazing sound quality but they break so easy. The microphone on the headset are terrible as well.

Reaction score
@Ophelia wouldn't say worth the price tbh, it's like with everything from apple, I buy apple myself as well but it's still expensive.

Reaction score
i don't care what anyone else has to say in this post, i just know that i have the product that you want to buy beyerdynamic dt 770 pro

don't get no fucking cheap stuff, buy these, since they don't cost a fortune nor will they break within a day.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
@curak I love air pods, I do think Apple do over price their products but I genuinely believe the air pods are worth the price

Reaction score
My current ear buds lasted me 5 years

Reaction score
AirPods are really weird with windows, sometimes it works perfectly, sometimes it works but sounds like shit, sometimes it doesn’t work at all and I’m not really sure if there’s a proper fix for it

Reaction score
Look up Superlux HD 681, they offer amazing sound quality for their price (they were my last headset before I replaced them with Sennheiser's). 3 Pounds above your price range but it depends on the shop, they're 25 Euros from Thomann where I bought them from.

Reaction score
I've researched this topic a LOT not too long ago because I had to get a solid set of earbuds, it depends on what you want, but if we're on the same page(Non noise-cancelling), then I recommend either the Headroom MS16s or the VE Monk+ earbuds, both are chinese, so chances are you will have to order them from Aliexpress, that's where I ordered my Headroom MS16s.

I'll be honest, the Headrooms were only 7 euros, and they have some of the best quality I've ever heard, I'd live and die by the quality no doubt, the only problem is they are open back, so if you don't want people to hear what you're listening to, stick to the VE Monk+ earbuds.

Reaction score
Had Razer Kraken 7.1 for about 3 years, now on Razer Kraken Ultimate - had no issues at all and both products still work, excluding my throwing my headset on the floor ahahaha

Reaction score
oh yeah one more recommendation I can give are the included AKG earbuds from Samsung, I got mine from my Note 8. I still use them but for my VR headset, they have really good sounds for something that came included. Ask around your friends or see if you can cop one online.

Status
Not open for further replies.