Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have used a pair of £5 earbuds for like 5 years and not had an issue however they aren't the comfiest.

Does anyone recommend just cheap headphones/earbuds that aren't much over £25? I don't really need ultra-expensive headphone as I don't really care. about sound quality!

Reaction score
  • Staff
Can you use AirPods on PC?

Reaction score
You'd need a PC which is Bluetooth activated or a Bluetooth dongle.
Can check by just typing Bluetooth in your settings

Reaction score
@Collier I do for my laptop when I'm working as it's not able to game (can't even run fallout shelter lmao) usually for music, but for playing games, never!

Reaction score
I owned these and they broke within 4 days. Got my money back. Although they had good sound quality, the durability of them is terrible. I now use ADX headphones and they are amazing, bar the static from the mic, which can be heard when recording, but it's not that bad

Reaction score
You think that because you've never heard better, put on a pair of bose or audio technicas or anything non gamer branded and your ears will thank you

Reaction score
Should clarify, for some reason my AirPods don't work on Bluetooth as they have shit sound quality. I also don't need a microphone on the headset as I already have a free-standing mic.

Reaction score
efan for the love of Allah buy some good headphone's such as steel series

Status
Not open for further replies.