Server Suggestion Heal NPC in Hospital should revive regardless of on duty medics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Heal NPC should revive regardless of on duty medics
Suggestion Description: Healing NPC at Hospital should be able to help unconscious people regardless if there is a medic on duty or not, Medics get a percentage of the cut when the person is revived at hospital

Why should this be added?:
- Hospital would have more uses
- More realistic

What negatives could this have?:
- Could not think of any negatives

Reaction score
I suggested this but the part of reviving other people was completely ignored (even for government employees like Firefighters that can transport others in their Dodge RAM) https://perpheads.com/threads/reduce-remove-the-of-reviving-ppl-at-hospital-as-gov-empl.49779/

Lots of new medics that just wander about or if the job is being overwhelmed with just 1 Medic on duty (and a Hospital is right fucking there) it would make sense to get the help you need for those can be bothered to go for it when time is ticking. I suggested the XP reward and money too so Medic's don't lose out on much so there is a win-win for both parties without making Medic's useless.

Reaction score
I suggested this but the part of reviving other people was completely ignored (even for government employees like Firefighters that can transport others in their Dodge RAM) https://perpheads.com/threads/reduce-remove-the-of-reviving-ppl-at-hospital-as-gov-empl.49779/

Lots of new medics that just wander about or if the job is being overwhelmed with just 1 Medic on duty (and a Hospital is right fucking there) it would make sense to get the help you need for those can be bothered to go for it when time is ticking. I suggested the XP reward and money too so Medic's don't lose out on much so there is a win-win for both parties without making Medic's useless.
I suggested this a while ago aswell seems no one has looked on it yet

Reaction score
I'd have disagreed with this before, but the last few days I've been on duty and even with 3 medics it seems no one ever responds in time. During peak hours it's chaos and I think this would be a nice feature especially for on duty cops
I'd say don't let warranted suspects use it either since it could be used to respawn people after a bank raid

Reaction score
When this first was a suggestion a few months back I did not agree because I felt like it takes away the main function of the paramedic if everyone can revive their friends at the hospital, but things have changed and the player population has increased substantially I think it might be a good idea to allow NPC revives at hospital if there is only low level medics on duty, like the two lowest ranks (Junior Paramedic and Paramedic) because then they have some room to learn the role first, prioritize incidents and situations and the ability to actually improve.

Reaction score
Accepted

Initially this was not a problem due to the lower playercount and more experienced medics. The check will go all together for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.