Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
@Shaun
Your Steam/In-game Name: Chris / Chris Andrews
  • His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @HeatZ / Eddie Stallone
    His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52418897
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
  • Metagaming - more specifically in violation of rule 3.2 - in order to convey IC information to another party through OOC means.
  • 2.1 - Communicating with others while unconscious.
Evidence:
@Kitty uploaded this.

Okey that was an RDM so +support for that, and just by uploading that video we can see that you are metagaming with Eddie from the steam messages. GG

"Come to PD"
"Shoot out"
"Don't"

"Kill Ayjay and that fucking nigger that ran me over"

Look I can be a persistent bitch if I want to.
I saved the video and uploaded it myself when you removed it, xoxo

So HeatZ made a successful dispute.
The dispute is invalid.

He argues that he didn't violate the rule because of this clause:
The rules clearly states: Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods.

Whereas it specifically says 'about any topic which affects In-Character decisions'. The topic can definitely affect in-character decisions as it makes Panda consider killing another person for reasons he would have otherwise not known about.

The rule does not state whether the decisions have to actually take place or not, just that they have to be communicated - which they were.

Reaction score
I did not consider killing him though as I knew it he was angry. Also how is it 2.1 as I never even took his messages IC? I told him to shut up.

as it makes Panda consider killing another person for reasons he would have otherwise not known about.

I was right next to him when he died.

Reaction score
Accepted

After discussing this with a senior administrator we've come to the conclusion that HeatZ will be permanently banned, it does not matter if Panda used the information or not, you still metagamed. Now please note that it's often said; If the person doesn't use the info it's not meta however it really depends on the situation, now you tried to get someone to kill them and this is different to the others

Status
Not open for further replies.