Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Heavy Police Vehicle (SUV)

Short explanation (in notes):
- New Heavy Police vehicle
- Could be used in Roadblocks
- Could be used in head on attacks

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Now Police roadblocks are not useful, we can block road with light cars and roadspikes. With Heavy Police Vehicle (SUV) we could block it with massive SUV's. It can be only VIP vehicle. Its non useful in high speed pursuits, but its very useful in slow pursuits when suspect vehicle is big pick-up truck or other SUV and in roadblocks. 1-2 Heavy Police Vehicles is the max limit.

Optional additions:
- VIP job
- Max 1-2 vehicles available to spawn
- Paralake custom vehicle livery
- Vehicle model like Rhino from NFS or just some SUV from TDM/SGM car packs

Last edited:
Reaction score
Easy way to put it that normal situations whould be dealt by normal officers normal-high somewhere in the middle this new job and officers and high risk swat simple as

Reaction score
- Could be used in head on attacks

I think you played too much Need for Speed.
Police would never risk their life as well as their car (there are exceptions).

A lot of players still do that without thinking about the consequences.

*again I know it's not topic related but I had to mention it.

Deleted member 1235

Great big + Support. I love police vehicles and not only will it look amazing but I too am fed up of my crown vic turning into a football at every roadblock. I agree that the SUV should certainly not be a speedy type car but perhaps be used for roadblocks and to come as backup when required? If this is accepted i do hope the steering is not made as bad as it is on the crown Victoria. Looks good but handles like a dog on meth.

Reaction score
Well its good idea to add suv + Ar but problem is police dont use automatic weapons. if you want to add an ar it need to be semi auto with smaller caliber than other ar's

Reaction score
I will SUPPORT+ becouse I think this is really great idea. These cars will go forword and block people or cars that can escape,and behind them the cops with the Dodge will stand and gunpoint the suspects..

Reaction score
It's okay guys you don't need to '+support I like this idea' please just post if you have something constructive to say, an addition to it or a question.

Reaction score
Who ever takes care of the skins can just use the 2013 Ford Explorer or say like a Jeep Grand Cherokee and make skins for them.

Reaction score
+support this would be a great asset and i think the speed enforcer could get it as well as the Mercedes . in addition to this it could possibly be some sort of mobile swat type unit car with a shotgun and your hand gun

Reaction score
WoW! So many Supports ! Nice : ]
Well if SGM cars won't be used, maybe a Mercedes from TDM or some sort of Jeep from LW ?

Hax

Reaction score
Just wait till TDM releases his new pack.
1868BD7572F51A45DF28F47A6B792AF24C206DBC

Reaction score
One important question: is there a reason not to use LW or TDM cars for government vehicles? I don't think so. The only logical reason there is, is that LW and SGM cars don't have many normalmaps so they can't be painted metallic, matte etc. But it's not a problem if it's a gov vehicle.

Here's how I see this SUV working:

(EDITED)

A non-vip job with some playtime required as a police officer called "narcotics division officer" (or something more realistic) has this car, 2 concrete barriers in the car's trunk (not necessary), a semi-automatic M16 carbine and a drug pot fingerprints scanner (used to track all players that have touched a plant).
Said officer supports raids and raids only (not hostage situations or robberies) and is a first responder to 911 calls about raids and drugs (not burglaries) (with the exception being - if he is far away from the 911 call, he can call for the nearest officer to respond).
Model of the car should be the one suggested by Creepis as its trunk is large enough to fit barriers and confiscated drugs (for roleplay purposes).
He should use one normal police slot.
Optional: mayor can allow up to 2 of them.

A narcotics division officer. What do you think? I think that it would be a great addition to the police force but most importantly it would add more roleplay. And also he would have the right to patrol (mostly suburbs and the city - high chance of finding drugs) lest he would get bored.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-support.

Why would you ever need vehicles in road blocks? That must be your joke. Deploying an expensive SUV or Dodge charger in a road block, is not nessceary, as you both damage the target car as well as the cruiser, and not many people should use cruisers or roadblocks, rather spikes and barricades. Cruisers should be placed off the road. Edit: there's a rule about damaging your car and probably also laws, and deploying your car to a roadblock is complete stupid. We should have to wait out a fuel stop, or alternative get some things that Fraps the back of the target car, to stop/brake it. ;) @Death Howl I do not practise the numbers, as I don't ever plan on applying, so it would be useless to take up space in my brain. Good idea though! btw howl, I don't expect te staff to deploy a SGM vehicle, so 1-2 reasons for a deny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.