Hello fellow perpheaders

Reaction score
So im participating in this csgo tournament with my school playing against other schools, we just knocked out one of the most tryhard school fagots in the country (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/330113085 watch our first BO3 there second game is a fun one :)) so there for i will be inactive for a bit and i will also be gone because of some other reasons i will not disclose atm. But watch me play twitch.tv/sveroktv at 2 PM saturday Swedish time. The games are at a LAN on a stage so will will see my deformed ugly ass walking around looking like i dont know what im
doing because i dont.

In the video you will see some funny strats such as us crab walking with Duals down banana.

If we win i will invade the world of @Draxen and get bullied by him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How are you allowed to play in any tournament if you cheated 3 years ago in the ph one
1. cuz i didnt cheat
2. This is an actual tournament with some professional production.

Reaction score
Yo this is pretty cool. I wish my school had esport tournaments :/.
Goodluck i hope you do your best!

Reaction score
You’re honestly so sexy I’m going to watch u if I can

Deleted member 5920

Yeah in mainland Europe up north they take eSports serious. In Denmark the prime minister regularly tweets out support for astralis and they're celebrity like status there.

Reaction score
If ur school had esports they wouldn’t allow npc’s soz glacial

Reaction score
Lol you're asking for another ass whoopin on fornite huh Npeesie aquaa

Reaction score
I watched and skipped through a bit, if this is a school hosted and organised event then this is fairly cool in my opinion​

Reaction score
Nah bruh they need you on the team. Those shots yesterday were pretty nutty for a silver master...

Reaction score
Update: We lost the final 3-1 in maps we played against a school called NTI and they are nerds and are a school that's for people who want to go pro in gaming and have lessons in fucking school where they learn how to play csgo and LoL

Here is a video when we won a map:
Im the one that screams and stands up first :) it was fun tho.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Update: We lost the final 3-1 in maps we played against a school called NTI and they are nerds and are a school that's for people who want to go pro in gaming and have lessons in fucking school where they learn how to play csgo and LoL

Here is a video when we won a map:
Im the one that screams and stands up first :) it was fun tho.
Ezpz go play minecraft noob