*The Problem With Israelien Members|PerpHeads| Information.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I Will told you it again and again and again until you will know!
NO THE FUCKING MEDIA
NO THE FUCKING BOOKS
NO THE FUCKING TV
I TALKING ABOUT REALITY!
I Fucking live this life you are in germany dosent know really shit what happen every fucking fuck face ho write a book you belive that shit
I was on the fucking field
See a fucking hamas terrorizem make's Hourses And child explode like a fucking freaking bomb
you talking shit about a Civil protection are you fucking kidding me?

Trande

koren054;n42074 said:
I Will told you it again and again and again until you will know!
NO THE FUCKING MEDIA
NO THE FUCKING BOOKS
NO THE FUCKING TV
I TALKING ABOUT REALITY!
I Fucking live this life you are in germany dosent know really shit what happen every fucking fuck face ho write a book you belive that shit
I was on the fucking field
See a fucking hamas terrorizem make's Hourses And child explode like a fucking freaking bomb
you talking shit about a Civil protection are you fucking kidding me?

I am just seeing how your country is killing arabic people, and keeps oppressing them. Yeah, I am sitting here in Germany. Yes, you see war everyday. I am every year in Serbia, it's not a warzone anymore, but you still see how fucking wartorn it is. Poor people everywhere. I will never understand how you feel. But that's no excuse to start a fucking Israeli propaganda post. I don't believe everything on the news, unlike you. Your houses are exploding? Your kids are dying? What about the other side? You are bombing them too. "Hamas bases" Sure, unguided bombing of a fucking school. What happened in there? Did the children support the Hamas? Did they fucking want to be in this war? Maybe the teacher support the Hamas? People are dying there too. Is it okay, because they are arabic? Is it okay, because your government tells you that these people are evil? Israel is acting like a freaking tribe. There is always an other side in a war, and you just ignore it. This is the reason why I can't take your whole post serious.

Reaction score
koren054 said:
Alex They cant apply for a visa.
Nobody want them Look at United States After Osama Ben Laden every arab now then going into a plane of united states you have to be fully search!
i know some a lot of people then live in gaza + lebanon inocent people then hate their countrey but they cant just walk away from there!
Remember my word! : If you get into gaza/lebanon Oh And of curse to Syria/Iran you cant get out from there if you've not been send by the gov.
Every body know that then gaza's civilian nobody want them we are *ISRAEL* Only accept them to work here and recive money from jobs we gave them money food water and electric!
And BTW: to the guy then think hes know every thing in syria (Asad Army are civil protection?)
Do not fucking bullshit me
Clearly no one is getting into the states, but I'm sure you can get into better countries in the area with relative ease, its all about being able to prove you can get a job in the country.

Reaction score
yesterday i got attackd, i live in the senter (Haifa} i was shockd when i herd the god dam siren i talked to my freinds they say they almost didnt shit them self, dont blame israel in it, your army hiding in schools,hospitals,etc to shot israel cauntry, and then you blam israel thet attacks school and all the rest, israel saying you in TV,radio and internet dont get out of home dont sand your child to school cause we will bomb u too, and you just sanding bombs on evry where you dont care about chillds,mothers, you just lern your chilld to kill israel. you dont think about other life. you think israel is yours and not ours, bot sorry USA,CCCR and all the rest sayd we will give israel 50% and arabik 50% you sayd no, we started a war and won it forget about this cauntry, you had the chance to take it 50% and you didnt do it, im not coming here to say you are the one that bomb israel just dont say israel bombing for no resson.

and it really suck israel dosent do what russia doing, when they have someone kidnapped they find the guy that did it and cut his head and bolls and sanded to the other guys that did it
Sorry for my bad english

Reaction score
BTW im playing WOT-WorldOfTanks im playing on american clan and evry day im connacting they ask if im still alive and they hear the siren with me and 50% or more know what happens here and you live at germany and you saying arabik have there life suck we giving them enegry,wather,food and you saying they have poor life come to israel in the middle of a war and we will see how you feel here

Status
Not open for further replies.