Hello fellow pro gamers

Reaction score
my rp name is serena and i'm new to darkrp in general. been having a lot of fun past couple days!! voice chat is helping me with my social anxiety, thank you to MOST people for being very kind, welcoming, and helpful :)

Reaction score
my rp name is serena and i'm new to darkrp in general. been having a lot of fun past couple days!! voice chat is helping me with my social anxiety, thank you to MOST people for being very kind, welcoming, and helpful :)
Hello serena,the community is always happy to see new players. I wish you a good luck in your RP carrer, i hope we meet in game. Goof luck to find friends and make ur goals on that server!

Please remember to follow the rules on that server so u wont get in trouble,u can find the rules Here

Reaction score
Usually voice chat is a point of concern for people.

Welcome!

Reaction score
Hello There! I was the one who helped you with your popped tires on the city bridge yesterday lol and gave you $1000 to fill up your car! Welcome