Hello- my intro

Reaction score
Well i have been here for about two months, and just found about this yesterday, so i thought why not make one myself.

Like i said i have only be here for two months, and they have been the best two months of my life on Garry's mod, i have had the best times on this server and love it. I have laughed so much, seen funny things, met amazing people and just had a amazing time.

When i am in-game i tend to be a police officer, but dont' get me wrong, i still like to get up to no good, and have some banter with the fellow officers and PERP players. I have applied for supervisor, the second time and passed the first stage, just need to do my interview, but i will go in-game today and hopefully patrol with some supervisors so they can help me out, then do my interview.

And finally, i want to say is, that unfortunately, i have been banned twice on this server, which is a shame, but i do not tend to get banned again(touch wood) i broke stupid rules and did stupid thing.

Keep an eye out for me, my in game name is - Alfie reeves

And the last thing is thank you to all the staff members and server members, for making my playtime enjoyable, funny and exiting as possible.

Thanks for reading

Reaction score
A big welcome to the community i hope you are enjoying the server and its players so far if you need anything contact me on the forums or Teamspeak or even in-game.

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy it here! ;)

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.
I'd like to point out that your name is hilariously funny and you should win a Nobel prize for creativeness: made by Mr Jon Godinn of course.
I'm not a horrible person.